Honored Contributor

Charlotte Tillbury Cream Bronzer

Know @monicakm said she purchased this in the Light.  Went to the Charlotte Tillbury website and was looking at shades.  The Light is more for Fair skinned people - at least that's what it seems like from the reviews.  The Medium looks really dark.  

As a light/medium leaning towards cool skin toned person, it doesn't look like there is a good option.  Which might be ok in the long run.  Looking forward to @monicakm 's review when she gets hers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tillbury Cream Bronzer

@JudyL 

I don't know why she skipped the color "light" and went from fair to med.  Med would be way too dark for me so fair it was.  Honestly the fair looks darker than most other fair bronzers.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tillbury Cream Bronzer

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

I don't know why she skipped the color "light" and went from fair to med.  Med would be way too dark for me so fair it was.  Honestly the fair looks darker than most other fair bronzers.  

"Fair" thats what the shade was called, not Light.  Sorry if I confused anyone.  Agree that even the "Fair" seemed a little dark to me also.  Although MandyLea said it worked for her and she is fairer than I am.  I don't need anymore cream bronzer, not even sure why I was looking at it.  Curiosity more than anything I think.