Honored Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 

I agree.  It's not a perfect world and something has to sacrifice for the betterment of mankind.  I've defended animal testing in the past.  It's animals or humans.  I don't think it's always that black and white.  I love ALL animals (except mosquitoes and snakes) but I'm a realist.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@beach-mom   @monicakm    Just because the parent company tolerates animal testing it does not mean that subsidiaries  are tolerating it.  I doubt very much that Charlotte would test on animals.  Some people not saying you make a big deal out of it but animals are used to test medications everyday so we can live better lives.  I know we are not going to stop taking a medication that we need.  If they use mice or rats I doubt any one would care because if those animals were in your house you would want them dead.

@Katcat1 - I do see what you are saying, and I don't fault anyone for believing what she wants to. It's just I have to be completely comfortable with what I know. I have researched CT. I'm sure Charlotte herself never wanted to test, but as of 2020 Puig controls CT. She can't control what they do, and they do test on animals.

I do love her products. If anyone is not concerned about testing, and many aren't, she should try this line!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've come close a couple of times buying her Pillow Talk shadow palette but it's just too spendy, as are her quads.  

Honored Contributor

CT does a lot of runway shows...more models, I think than stars. Of course, over 2020, there were fewer, if any fashion shows.