Esteemed Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury....wow!

@SahmIamand @StillRachB, thanks so much for the response.  I went ahead and ordered online and now they're saying it's on backorder so hopefully I get it. 

If you like pallets a nice one that is on her website is the Instant Look in a Pallet.  I have the Natural Beauty.  I take that with me when I travel and it saves a lot of room in my makeup bag!  The Seductive Beauty looks really nice, too. 

Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

The only thing I have gotten of hers is the Legendary Mascara. I was so excited to get it on the suggestion of the makeup artist Wayne Goss. Good Lord I have tried hundreds of mascaras in my life and this was worse than even Wet N Wild or the lowest of low end brands I have tried. I wasn't alone either. Out of 55 reviews, only 18% would repurchase. I was really disappointed. Many of the reviewers had the same problem I did. I hate it when you are really excited about a product and it lets you down. I haven't tried her other products though.

I too bought that mascara on Wayne's recommendation!  I don't think I've ever thrown away an expensive product before but that stuff was awful. It smeared like crazy on my upper & lower lashes.  I love Wayne's reviews but that was a fail. 

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2  Ooooh! I may have found my BB replacement. I'll be in Nordie's parking lot when they open.  I hope her very fair foundations are a match...after that, it's a piece of cake. 

Respected Contributor

....let me know! Like I always say, you can't be too rich, too thin or have too much makeup!

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom  You can order her kits at beautylish, bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman as well as her own site- Nordstrom is not the only place. BTW, call a CT COUNTER as they often have the items that are OOS online- don't ask me why but that's how I've scored many of her OOS products.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @SahmIam.  They actually have it at my Nordstrom which is where I saw the lipstick and thought it looked like a dark brown.  I just went ahead and ordered it online because it was the easy thing to do.  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Updating you on my CT order from Nordstrom.  After them showing it was out of stock, it actually shipped out last Monday and showed that I was supposed to receive it yesterday.  Then nothing.  No movement at all.  I called Nordstrom today and the guy called UPS and they said they haven't received it from Nordstrom yet, five days later, but that they should have it by Tuesday and will ship it out then.  Good grief.  I said to the guy, seriously?  Everybody thinks it's just taken five days to get to them and it's not lost?  He said call back Tuesday if still no movement and then they will declare it lost.  I'm good with that but for the fact that I ordered online because I got two great gifts with purcahse...one from Lancome for some product I bought and the other the Nordstrom cosmetics bag filled with tons of samples, which of course are no longer available.   Ugh!!!  There's bigger things in life, I know, but still, ugh!

Esteemed Contributor

I eventually did get my package.  I called Nordstrom, who called UPS, who said they never received it (after a week), but they would have it by Tues and ship it out.  They hadn't received it after a week, yet they knew they would have it by Tues and ship it out.  Anyway, love the mini instant beauty flash stuff.  The lipstick seems nice on but I need to wait...my lips are beyond chapped so I can't really judge.  Just played with the other stuff at this point but I'm sure I will like them.

Does anybody have the Wonder Cream?  If so, input?  I need a good moisturizer.  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom I have a bunch of the Wonder Cream in mini jars. I LOVE it but not for my face as it contains chemical spf which makes my face red and itchy. It hydrates beautifully and is FANTASTIC under makeup. I use it as my neck and chest cream and no reaction; makes my skin feel like silk, nice glow and hydrates beautifully.

The Wonderglow is something I use now and then under makeup and it does give any foundation this lovely glow without looking fake. I've watched her videos and it appears that the best way to apply is over the forehead and over the nose and cheeks just like you would apply a bronzer but not all over the face (does that make sense?) Very nice product.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam, thanks for the info on the Wonder Cream.  I'm off to check her video on the Wonderglow.  Thanks!