Trusted Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury's New Cream to Powder Bronzer

@monicakm Thank you so much, that is very helpful!  I have so many bronzers, really don't need another but probably 80% of the ones I have I don't like.  They are too warm/dark.  I can wear some of them but I have to be very very careful with what brush and application method I use.  I do love the CT Bronze and Glow but I'm almost at pan in the bronzer and you really don't get much product for the price.

I'd really like to try some of the newer cream bronzers, but can't decide what to try! Unfortunately the only Sephora i have close to me is in a Kohl's and they don't have any cream bronzers in the lightest shade.  They do have the Rare Beauty in the color you bought so I might swing in and check it out.

It's frustrating how many times the lighest shades of face products are sold out.  I am envious of people with medium skin tones, seems like those products are always available Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

I know what you mean.  The lighter colors always seem to sell out first.  I'm smack dab in the light neutral space.  Apparently so is most of the population Smiley Surprised  Have you looked at Pysician's Formula bronzers.  Looking on the WM site, they appear to have several in the cool range.  I forgot about the PF "coffee" bronzer Jessica Braun made me buy.  Come to think of it, she makes me buy a lot of bronzer.  I'll put anything coffee scented  on my face Smiley Happy  These are all cool looking on my monitor.

Fenty just released new bronzer and blush sticks.  Maybe you can find a good match there.  Soft Amber, Amber and maybe Amber Suede are all cool.

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer Light Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer, Deep Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer| Cream Shimmer Makeup| Deep Bronzer

Honored Contributor

Ohhh, also this is brand new.  It's not technically a bronzer but it's being used as one.

MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt® Transforming Skin Enhancer

Color: Light - warms fair to light skin tones

MAKEUP BY MARIO - SoftSculpt® Transforming Skin Enhancer Light 0.18 oz / 5 g

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm I've used the old PF Butter Bronzers and liked them, but haven't tried the new ones.  I looked for them a few months ago when I was at WM, but they were out of stock.  I agree about Jessica Braun, I also buy things she likes because her skin tone is very close to mine.

I know Mandy Lea recently reviewed a Mario cream bronzer and really liked it.  Not sure if it was the same one.  Unfortunately my local Sephora at Kohls is out of that in the lightest shade too.

I can't wait until you get the CT one you ordered.  Please be sure to let us know if you like it.  I know it's still in stock at CT and Beautylish so if you give the stamp of approval I think I will be forced to try it too Smiley LOL

I own the Fenty Contour Stick in Amber and like it, it's a great color for fair cool toned skin.  It's definitely a contour though and not a bronzer.