Honored Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury's New Cream to Powder Bronzer

[ Edited ]

The lightest shade is still out of stock at Sephora but is in stock on her website 🤗

Yes, I ordered it.

Charlotte Tilbury - Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream Bronzer 1 Fair 0.74 oz / 21 g

Trusted Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury's New Cream to Powder Bronzer

@monicakm I can't wait to hear what you think about this.  It seems like everyone loves it and I'm interested in getting it too.  I have a hard time finding bronzers I love because I'm fair.  I hope that it's as good as people are saying.

My current favorite is the L'Oreal Infallible 24H Fresh Wear Soft Matte Bronzer in 200 Fair but I'd like to find a cream bronzer that I like.

Super Contributor

@lkat @I am interested in this, but I have a lot of powder bronzers that do not look good on my fair complexion. I also struggle with placement of bronzer so that doesn't help. 

Frequent Contributor

I tried the Tilbury and the new Nars Laguna cream bronzer at Sephora and preferred the Nars. The texture and blendability of the Nars is perfection. The color is also very natural looking on me.
Trusted Contributor

@Rose429 I agree, it's hard to find a good bronzer when you're fair.  I have bought more that I don't like than ones that I do like.  I tried the L'Oreal after seeing Jessica Braun on YouTube rave about it.  Her skin is also fair and we use some of the same shades in foundation so if a blush or bronzer looks good on her it will also look good on me.

She tried the CT bronzer a few weeks ago but it was in Medium (my guess is she might have got it in PR).  It looked way too dark at first, but she was able to blend it in and it looked nice though was still warmer than I like.

You might want to check out Mandy Lea on YouTube.  She also has fair skin and she did a video recently called Testing 3 Viral Bronzers where she compared the CT, Makeup by Mario and Nars cream bronzers.   She used the Fair CT bronzer and the color was much better than the medium.  It's a bit cooler which I prefer over ones that lean more orange.  It looked really nice and she liked it a lot (I think all of them looked nice).

Honored Contributor

I have that Loreal Bronzer too.  I don't think I've used it yet.  I've got it in either 250 or 300.  I keep forgetting to use it.  I have way too many bronzers Smiley Surprised

@lkat   You would love Rare Beauty's stick cream bronzer.  Nothing blends like it does.  It's a dream formula.

This is her lightest shade, Power Boost

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Power Boost 0.25 oz/ 7.0g

And I wear the next shade up, Happy Sol

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Happy Sol 0.25 oz/ 7.0g

Honored Contributor

I love looking at her makeup the packaging is beautiful as are the products. I don't buy anything as her products are too pricey for my budget. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

This was a pricey item for sure and more so because I certainly don't need it.  I was watching a Bronzer "rating" video last night by Samantha March.  She has 33 bronzers.  Wanna know her least and most fav ones?  O/S Made for Shade was at the bottom.  Top three...#3 Loreal 24 Hour Infallible Fresh Wear Bronzer.  I have this but have never used it.  #2 Charlotte Tilbury's Bronzer Wand.  #1 (yes!) drum roll....Rare Beauty's Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks.  Effortless is right.  Sooo easy to blend.  She wears the lightest color which surprised me since she's always a 1/2 to 1 shade darker than me and I wear one shade darker than her in this product.  It is almost always out of stock.  It happens that the two lightest shades are in stock right now on Sephora's website.  Wonder if I'll like CT's bronzer more than RB's.

HAPPY SOL

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Happy Sol 0.25 oz/ 7.0g

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm Do you think the shade swatches on Sephora's site are accurate?  I looked at the lightest one because that's what I almost always use in a bronzer but it looks too warm toned for me.  It says neutral undertones, but it definitely looks on the warm side.

I also looked at the Happy Sol which says it's light with cool undertones but some of the reviews say it's not cool at all.

Since you have Happy Sol, do you have an opinion if it would work on fair/light skin with cooler undertones?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lkat 

Ohhh way to put me on the spot girlfriend (g)

I'm light neutral and if I had to "lean" any direction it would

be cool but I'm also not terribly set on just using a cool bronzer

since I'm neutral in my undertone.  

Fenty Butta Biscuit is cooler

CoverFX in Sunkissed Bronzed is about the same undertone

Milani Sun Light is warmer but a lighter shade.

Fenty Shady Biz is warmer

ColourPop Isle Bet is nearly a perfect match for RB's Happy Sol

Loreal Infallible Bronzer in color 300 is fairly neutral

Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow is cool...so pretty. I need to

put it front and center to remember to use it.

Juvia's Place Bronzer Duo (light) is on the cool side.

As for Sephora's website being accurate, that's going to totally be up to your device's screen.  I (mostly) trust my desktop monitor.  My phone's screen is way saturated.  I can change that tho.  I just compared my Fenty's Butta Biscuit with Sephora's image and mine is a hint cooler.