Super Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury products coming to Beautylish.

I'm personally not familiar with her, but Wayne Goss is a big fan of her stuff. So just passing this along for those of you who might have picked up something of hers during a trip to Europe.

Anyway, she'll be debuting September 2.

Just what we need -- more temptations!

Regular Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury products coming to Beautylish.

I am interested and will be watching. Thanks for the heads up!
Super Contributor

Her line is already available at Nordstrom online. Plus some select stores will have Charlotte Tilbury counters.
Super Contributor

Thanks---have been wanting try her eyeshadow---so many youtubers love it...

Occasional Contributor

On 8/25/2014 D Oro said: Her line is already available at Nordstrom online. Plus some select stores will have Charlotte Tilbury counters.
With the exception of the sculpt/highlight she had available on the anniversary sale (and completely sold out and went to advance sales), I am not seeing her products online yet. Any idea which stores will have her products?(Dallas northpark..hint hint).
Super Contributor

On 8/25/2014 KerriT said:
On 8/25/2014 D Oro said: Her line is already available at Nordstrom online. Plus some select stores will have Charlotte Tilbury counters.
With the exception of the sculpt/highlight she had available on the anniversary sale (and completely sold out and went to advance sales), I am not seeing her products online yet. Any idea which stores will have her products?(Dallas northpark..hint hint).
When I posted this, everything was on the site. The Magic Cream, lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadow, bronzed, etc. When I checked later, it was pre-order only, then gone. It will be back very soon though.
Respected Contributor

I posted this yesterday but it seems to have vanished. I signed up for an email when the Magic Cream will be available. Watched Goss's You Tube and it looked like something that I would like. He did say that if you want a matte look this cream would not be for those people. Anxious to see what the price will be. I did go on Nordstrom's site and there was nothing there.

Super Contributor

I've been hearing so much about this line lately. I found the ingredients for the Magic Cream and really wasn't impressed. The second ingredient is a chemical sunscreen.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth-21, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, plus a little bit of top secret magic...

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 cassiem said:

I've been hearing so much about this line lately. I found the ingredients for the Magic Cream and really wasn't impressed. The second ingredient is a chemical sunscreen.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth-21, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, plus a little bit of top secret magic...

I just received their email with Charlotte's products listed. The Magic Cream is $95. Ouch! Not doing that. Besides the SPF is only a 15 too. Thank you for posting the ingredients. I feel better now that I have to pass on it.