Respected Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury makeup brand.......

There are a couple items from this line that I want to try. The Light Wonder foundation, which has sheer coverage and perfect for this time of year. I also think her blushes look beautiful.

I would love to hear from anyone who has tried this line. TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury makeup brand.......

I haven't tried this brand.  I see it on the Nordstrom website.  Free shipping and free returns there.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan - do you live near Nordstrom? There are some Charlotte Tilbury items listed for the Anniversary sale.

These are in the catalog. There may be more once the sale starts - online as well as in store. You can probably get a makeover and score samples. 

Charlotte Tilbury

Lippie set $60

_103020551.jpg

Glowing Skin palette $75

_103020562.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@wvumountiefan - do you live near Nordstrom? There are some Charlotte Tilbury items listed for the Anniversary sale.

These are in the catalog. There may be more once the sale starts - online as well as in store. You can probably get a makeover and score samples. 

Charlotte Tilbury

Lippie set $60

_103020551.jpg

Glowing Skin palette $75

_103020562.jpg

Call ahead to Nordstrom because not all of their stores carry CT.  I’m sure they will have this for the sale, but my Nordstrom doesn’t carry this brandSmiley Sad.

Honored Contributor

I purchased her eyelash curler which I was very satisfied with.  If you want sheer coverage try Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer.  I use her oil free tinted moisturizer and it is outstanding. Plus she offers cool, neutral and warm shades.  Sold at Nordstrom (free shpg.) and returns.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I have one of her lipsticks and it's great! I also received a sample of foundation that was also really nice.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

There are a couple items from this line that I want to try. The Light Wonder foundation, which has sheer coverage and perfect for this time of year. I also think her blushes look beautiful.

I would love to hear from anyone who has tried this line. TIA

@wvumountiefan  I haven't tried anything in her line, but her items get very good reviews.

I think her blushes look beautiful too. Awhile back I had my eye on one of her Beach Sticks, which is a cream blush. Ultimately I passed, but only because I have so much makeup at the moment.

Good luck if you decide to purchase something!

Super Contributor

Not impressed with this brand. Have you ever spoke with their customer service or used their website? I was not impressed & feel the brand is over priced, nothing special.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can highly recommend her face palettes.  I have tried 2 of them, the beauty glow and I think the other one is called the sophisticate.   They are great.   Her lipsticks are excellent.  I recently got one of the foundations ( not the light wonder) and it is okay, I still prefer my Edward Bess foundation.   I have also tried samples of her mascara and the magic wonder cream which are good.

She he has a lot more items I want to try out, but of course, they are pricey so I have been only buying a few things at a time.  I ordered from her website and it ships out of New York.  Pretty fast delivery.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I can highly recommend her face palettes.  I have tried 2 of them, the beauty glow and I think the other one is called the sophisticate.   They are great.   Her lipsticks are excellent.  I recently got one of the foundations ( not the light wonder) and it is okay, I still prefer my Edward Bess foundation.   I have also tried samples of her mascara and the magic wonder cream which are good.

She he has a lot more items I want to try out, but of course, they are pricey so I have been only buying a few things at a time.  I ordered from her website and it ships out of New York.  Pretty fast delivery.  

@Roni18 - TY for your review! Really like the lippie kit. I'm going to check this out at Nordstrom

There are so many nasty ugly ones here today - more hate than shopping discussions/reviews/recommendations. Appreciate your contribution Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri