Honored Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury Summer Sale

Free shipping on everything.  ends August 17.

Charlotte's Summer Sale

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury Summer Sale

She makes me think of Charlene Tilton.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

This reminded me of some CT product I wanted to share. Thought someone here might like them.  The quad looks nice but I'm not sure what it is...

CT.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 Thanks for posting. I only have 2 items: the Filmstar Bronze and Highlight and the Pillow Talk lipstick. I would only repurchase the bronzer compact, but after over a year, nowhere near hitting pan. 

Do you use her products?

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, there is a limited selection of products that are on sale.  It's not a sitewide sale. 

I looked yesterday and was going to order something then got ahold of myself and moved on.  I do not need anything.   

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I have that CT bronzer  duo also.  I need to give it another try now that I'm using bronzer a little more often (but as "blush")  And don't tell Rhianna but I'm reaching for this more than her cream bronzer.  It's just easier to apply.  

Bronzed Duo Bronzer

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   That's not the bronzer duo I have. I use the one in the gold toned metal compact. The bronzer is light with a slight pinkish tone, so I can use it as blush as well...one and done. The "highlight" is off-white and just a slight shimmer. I use both on my eyes as well. The actual name is Filmstar Bronze and Glow. I've had it for so long, maybe it's not in the line anymore.

Honored Contributor

No, that's Juvia's Place.  I was just saying how I might like it more than the Fenty cream bronzer I bought because it's easier to apply.  Here is the CT Filmstare Bronze and Glow I have.  Is this the one you have?

FILMSTAR-BRONZE-&-GLOW---PACKSHOT---OPEN-NEW

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   That's the one, but looks darker than the lighter shade I have...think mine is light/medium.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus    I do not use her products on a regular basis.  I only own the Pillow Talk lipstick.

kindness is strength