Respected Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury - Pillow Talk

Am very tempted to purchase the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk eyeshadow quad.  Can anyone tell me if it oxidizes?  Am currently using Marvelous Mauves and it oxidizes.  Looks too bold even with a light, subtle application at the end of the day.

TIA

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Valued Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury - Pillow Talk

Hi @pommom , I have the Pillow talk quad and the Dream one (My favorite).   So far, Pillow talk has not oxidized on me but I also use concealer on my lids first.

I tend to use the lightest in the quads though  as i look tired with the darker reddish browns. If  it comes out too bold, I put a light highlight over it like her Rose Gold Cream shadow  or a matte shadow to tone it down.  I'm thinking it will oxidize on you probably as its the same quad  formula. I believe her newer bigger pallets are new formulas...

Valued Contributor

I had to return mine  as it made my eyes VERY irritated and red.  

I'm not impressed with any of the CT items I"ve purchased.  I started the line in 9/2018 and have pretty much purged the several pallets and bluses - the lips are ok, not my favs.

Respected Contributor

@Fifi1 @DianeJ2 

Thanks so much.  Appreciate your input.  Saved me a bundle of $$$.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

As soon as Hollywood actresses are wearing  Pillow Talk on the red carpet, everyone wants it.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

Don't keep up with all things red carpet.  Didn't realize it was being touted at the event.  My info comes from youtube influencers and their reviews/recs.  Still, not ready to part with my money if there is chance of the quad not working.

Honored Contributor

@pommom   I actually received a sample of the Pillow Talk lipstick and the shade is very pretty.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@pommom   I actually received a sample of the Pillow Talk lipstick and the shade is very pretty.

I have the gloss version and it's perfection!  I bought three because I'm obsessed.

Respected Contributor

I am thinking of the large eyeshadow palette......beautiful.