Respected Contributor

Re: Charlotte Tilbury...It Bears Repeating

does anyone use her lipsticks? can you give me a quick review and tell me what color you like? thanks!

Honored Contributor

Wow @monicakm - you are right the hype is real!  My CT bronzer in Fair arrived today and I immediately had to try it on.  It's great!  Don't need much and it looks beautiful on.  Wasn't wearing foundation today just a tinted moisturizer and it looks so nice.  May have put a tad too much on at first so will go in with a gentler hand next time.  So glad I purchased this.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear lipstick, only gloss and tint.  But, her Pillow Talk lipstick is iconic.  I don't care for the pinky nude color but apparently a huge portion of the lipstick population does.

Honored Contributor

Sooooo happy you love it @JudyL I'm going to wear it today and add my Huda Rose Quartz highlighter on the high points.  It goes on like butter doesn't it Smiley Happy  Mine is Fair as well and yes, a little goes a long way.  I'll  have to live to 100 to finish mine lol

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

Can't wait to read how you like it.  I too like everything I've tried from her line.  My makeup spending extravaganza is over.  It was a wild ride and I love having all the choices but the 3 tier rolling cart is FULL.  I'm guessing the makeup setting spray is a glowy one?  I'd be surprised if it wasn't.  I prefer matte setting sprays but it's seems to be very popular.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I received my goodies today.  I really like the color of the bronzer and how it applied.  I dislike bronzers that are too warm as my skin is more cool toned, so this one is great.  I'm glad I ordered it, thanks for the recommendation Woman Very Happy

This is my fourth bottle of her setting spray so you can tell I really like it!  It says it's hydrating, but I don't find it glowy.  I have combo skin that leans oily so I don't need anything that makes me more glowy!  It really does seem to help with longevity and it has a great sprayer.

As part of the free gift I received the Walk of No Shame palette.  I can't wait to try it.  I love her Pillow Talk palette.  I need to pump the brakes on buying stuff too.  I have more than any one person needs and really need to do a declutter as my 9 drawer Alex unit is full.  Now that I work from home 5 days a week, I've really cut down on spending on clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry but I know I'm buying more beauty products.  I need to stop looking at YouTube and TrendMood!

Walk of shame arm swatches and eyeshadow palette

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lkat 

That's a gorgeous quad and yes, if you've bought 4 bottles of her setting spray, it must be a hit.  I'm not oily, I'm the complete opposite but I use enough hydrating products to make me look hydrated and plump.  

I need to stop looking at YouTube and TrendMood!

Boy, you can say that again!!!  You Tube and Mel introduced me to my obsession with makeup up Smiley Happy  I've worn it and liked it since I was 13 but wasn't obsessed with buying ALL of it till the lovely and gracioius Mel entered my life :