Honored Contributor

Re: Charlize..........Blonde or brunette?

She is beautiful either way, I remember seeing her in a movie with Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves-The Devils Advocate, where she went from Blonde to Brunette, but it was a lighter brunette and it was very pretty on her!

I think this brunette is very dark, if it were lightened up a bit I think it would be really pretty!!! I like her as a Blonde as well.

Respected Contributor

She's gorgeous either way, but the blonde look is much more complementary with her light skin tone. The brunette color is almost black, appearing too harsh. 

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous no matter her hair color.  That's when you know you have a pretty face! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Definitely blonde, the brunette is too dark!

Esteemed Contributor

She is beautiful no matter what of course!  But I like her better as a blonde.  I went "blonde" as well.  Not sure better on me!

Honored Contributor

19 Celebrity Who Won Our Heart as Blondes and Stole It as ...

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

She is beautiful either way, I remember seeing her in a movie with Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves-The Devils Advocate, where she went from Blonde to Brunette, but it was a lighter brunette and it was very pretty on her!

I think this brunette is very dark, if it were lightened up a bit I think it would be really pretty!!! I like her as a Blonde as well.

I did not see the movie, but I was thinking I would like to see her as a light brunette (maybe with a few highlights).  I think it would look more natural. 

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

I think she looks more attractive as a blonde the color brings out her beautiful features, the dark brunette looks too harsh and ages her.

Honored Contributor

Somebody did a beautiful job on her make up in the comparison photos.  Good example on how to change it depending on hair color.

I vote blonde. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Definitely Blonde!