Honored Contributor

Changed My Mind/Sol de Janerio Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

The fragrance isn't as strong as their other fragrances but I actually put a lot more of the lotion on today to cover my hands and arms.  Now I can smell it and it's my favorite of the 4 I have from this company.  Even the cult favorite Bum Bum cream.  Just ordered the fragrance mist and didn't have to pay for it as I have a credit Smiley Wink

Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.01 oz / 240 mL

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Changed My Mind/Sol de Janerio Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragranc

@monicakm  I'm not familiar with this company or fragrances.  Can you describe the one(s) you like?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Changed My Mind/Sol de Janerio Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 

I'm no good at describing scents but here are the descriptions.  I'm pretty sure each scent comes in several products for body and hair

Bum Bum

Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.1 oz/ 240 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

ONLY AT SEPHORA
Frag Family: Warm & Spicy

Frag Type: Warm & Sweet Gourmand

Key Notes: Salted Caramel, Pistachio, Vanilla
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.01 oz / 240 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

What it is: A hair and body mist with notes of Brazilian jasmine and vanilla.

Fragrance Family: Florals

Scent Type: Fruity Florals

Key Notes: Brazilian Jasmine, Pink Dragonfruit, Sheer Vanilla

Fragrance Description: In Brazil, one essential beauty secret is to be "cheirosa" (sheh-ro-zah), which means to always smell delicious. Vibrant and unexpected, this fruity-floral scent offers a transportive temptation through the abundant, sun-dappled gardens of Rio. This immersive scent is kissed with joy and always inviting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’40 Bom Dia Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3 oz/ 90 mL

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’40 Bom Dia Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

ONLY AT SEPHORA
What it is:An intoxicating yet delicate fragrance sparked with notes of black amber plum, vanilla woods, and jasmine blooms.

Fragrance Family: Florals

Scent Type: Fruity Florals
Key Notes: Black Amber Plum, Vanilla Woods, Jasmine Blooms
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

What it is: A deliciously voluptuous hair and body fragrance with warm and welcoming notes of caramelized vanilla and toasted macadamia nut to satisfy every craving.

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy Scent Type: Warm & Sweet Gourmand Key Notes: Caramelized Vanilla, Toasted Macadamia Nut, Tonka Bean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’39 Coco Cabana Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’39 Coco Cabana Hair & Body Fragrance Mist

What it is: An all-over hair and body fragrance mist of the Cheirosa '39 fragrance, with notes of young green coconut cream, tropical orchid, and toasted praline.

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Nude Fragrance-Free Body Cream 6.75 oz/ 200 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Nude Fragrance-Free Body Cream

What it is: A rich, fragrance-free cream packed with soothing ingredients that sink into skin to deliver moisturizing comfort for every body—even sensitive skin. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Changed My Mind/Sol de Janerio Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragranc

@monicakm  THANK YOU MUCH.   Most of them look pretty inviting!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @nyc1 !

Honored Contributor

Couldn't help it.  I can't get this scent off my mind.  It's like crack (tho I've don't have any first hand experience with that!).  I ordered the body lotion too.  I want to layer the two products.  My new favorite scent Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Always nice when you can layer your fragrance.  Some companies just don't understand that.  ENJOY...  I LOVE fragrance.

Honored Contributor

I wish I could remember which beauty YTer I watched recently that was talking about the new scent (68 Beija Flor).  It's a big departure from their iconic scents.  It's a fruity floral scent that any woman and girl can like/wear and my new favorite.  I usually wear a calming vanilla scent to bed but I've been wearing this 24/7.  Sephora has the lotion as one of their free samples when you place and order.