New Contributor

Change in Online MONTHLY Program Guide & presentation of some upcoming TSVs??

Unless I have the wrong webpage address now, I can't find the online "Monthly Program Guide," the one that used to offer an "Archive"  icon to click for future months Guide, and that announced some Future TSVs. 

Is there a new New webpage address?  .. how do I find the online MONTHLY Program Guide (for October 2016), and thereby find some of the advanced TSVs ...TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Change in Online MONTHLY Program Guide & presentation of some upcoming TSVs??

Have you tried typing "program guide" in the search field at the top of this site?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Change in Online MONTHLY Program Guide & presentation of some upcoming TSVs??

It sounds like you are looking for the insider magazine.  Do you usually get the link emailed?  If so, call customer service and see if they can resend it.  We can't post links here.

New Contributor

Ahh.. for the "Program Guide" specifically.. Thanks.. hadn't thought of that.  Thx Mz iMac..

New Contributor

That's it ..GCR18... the online "Insider Guide" that includes some of the upcoming TSVs and includes the "Program Guide" and some articles.  I'll contact Customer Svc as you suggested!  I didn't realize that urls couldnt be listed here, even QVC's own urls.  Thanks!