Honored Contributor

Chanel, Huda, Trish and Chiefs

Got a couple of new glosses Sat and today.  Chanel 728 (Rouge Pulpe),  Huda Rose Quartz.  Chanel is going back, Huda Rose Quartz is staying.  

Chanel lipgloss is colorless Smiley Surprised  Huda's looks great over my Elf Perfect Pink lip balm.  I put nearly every gloss over the Elf lip product.  The one draw back with Huda's is the smell.  It's horrible.  How?  Why?  What's wrong with vanilla or no smell at all?  Hopefully I can get past it because I really like the gloss.

I've had the Trish McEvoy Blackberry and Vanilla fragrance for a week or so.  SO glad I bought the pen size.  It is wonderful as soon as I spray it.  In about 15 seconds it smells like a cross between cough medicine I use to take as a child and a Band-aid Smiley Sad  Emailed the company to send a return shipping label.  They don't provide shipping labels.  This is why I try to buy everything beauty related from Sephora.

Another order came today as well Smiley Wink  Gooooo Chiefs!  Sunday's game will go down in history as the game of all games...EVER!  Bills thought they had the game won.  Fans were jumping up and down, hugging and leaving the stadium.  Then the Chiefs tied the game in with 13 seconds on the clock.  Hometown boy Patrick Mahomes won the game in overtime by throwing the winning touchdown.   WOW!

Super Contributor

Re: Chanel, Huda, Trish and Chiefs

LOVE OUR CHIEFS!!!!!!!   The whole bunch. And Andy for sure

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm ,what is that item with the Chiefs logo? I can't figure out what it's suppose to be. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

It's supposed to be a Scentsy wax warmer.  This is the smaller plug ins that plug directly into the wall vs the larger stand alone warmers.  This is one of mine.  I have them in all the rooms but not "on" in all the rooms all the time.  Wax melts go on top in a small dish....

Esteemed Contributor

OK. I don't have any like this in my house, only a few candles, so didn't recognize it. 

I would say "Go Chiefs" except my favorite team didn't even make the playoffs, so have no favorites. I just hope that it's another good game. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Scentsy was developed, I think, back in the 1990s by a husband and wife team as an alternative to burning candles and potential fire hazard. Actually it's been said they stole the idea from two women.   There are knockoffs you can buy at WM.  They're cheaper but they use cheaper ingredients that you can detect, burn hotter and put out a stronger, often overpowering scent.  I've tried them both.  You get what you pay for.  Scentsy warms at a lower temp and lasts longer.  I've been a fan for over 20 years.  

Honored Contributor

I LOVE YOUR CHEIFS TOO!!!  ESPECIALLY HOMEBOY PATRICK.  What did you think of Sunday's game?  I think I pulled several muscles jumping up and down.  It was exhausting and we didn't even start the game till 11pm Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   No 9 is pretty but it does not last long.  The better one by Trish McEvoy is Sexy 9 and it does linger and the scent is completely different from No 9.  More musk, maybe vanilla too but it is my most favrotie parfums  Trish, her signature scent is also quite lovely and very different.  I could not put my finger on the scent but it grows on you and very addictive.  Return labels are given from Nordstrom and they carry Trish products;

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thank you.  I keep forgetting about Nordstrom.  Not a store I've ever been in and not familiar with it but I know a lot of the ladies here shop there.