Honored Contributor

Michelle also used these blushes in the same video as the gold quad e/s

She used the lighter in front and darker in back.  Sooo pretty.  She uses warm colors.  I wouldn't wear either one of these but used to use something very close to the darker shade in the 90s.  

Chanel Blush.jpg

Honored Contributor

@monicakm They are both beautiful! I could wear the one on the right, but not the other one-but still gorgeous!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

MY FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND MONICAKM!

GOT THE HOLIDAY #5 COLLECTION FOR CHRISTMAS.

THANKS FOR POSTING THE NEW ARRIVALS!

BEAUTIFUL!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Stunning colors!  I have a Jaclyn Cosmetics blush set that has a color very similar to that deeper shade.  We're going out to eat this evening (I should be getting ready!) and I think I'll wear that color tonight.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Stunning colors!  I have a Jaclyn Cosmetics blush set that has a color very similar to that deeper shade.  We're going out to eat this evening (I should be getting ready!) and I think I'll wear that color tonight.

@monicakm I bet it will be beautiful on you!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome.  Not sure if I have anything Chanel or not.  Thinking not but I'm going to start looking at it.  Michelle's taste is a weeee bit spendy but if I look 100% better, it's worth it, right?  RIGHT?? 

Honored Contributor

I love the one on the left.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful! Ps: who is Michelle?

thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Chanel Blush

[ Edited ]

So tonight's makeup application was a little different and I loved it!  I told my husband I nailed my look tonight lol.  Was a bit more subtle and monochromatic.  If I could wear The Ordinary Serum Foundation year around, I would but it's only a cold weather foundation (for me).  Mixed shades 1.2N and 2.0N for a my skin but better shade and look.  Also used TO's High Spreadability Primer since they're made to work well together. Lancome Tient Idole Concealer.  Lightly powdered face with Charlotte Tilbury's Setting Powder.  Lightly powdered undereyes with Fenty Lavender Brightening Powder.  Jaclyn's Rouge Romance Blush in Living Lavish.  It's as close to the Chanel blush that I have.  I used Huda's Glowish bronzing powder first and then the brick red blush towards the back.  I think I've been putting on my Benefit Brow Setter and Gimmie Brow backwards.  The last two times I've put the brow setter on FIRST, let it dry and then the color.  Worked and stayed put (brows lifted) till I took it off.  Lined lower lash and waterline with Fenty Space Cookie (bronze-brown with glitter).  Used an old palette called Twilight Dusk palette from UCanbe for e/s.  Musk (med brown) as a transition shade with Nefertiti (gold) on the lid.  MAC x Lisa highlighter in Show Gold as cheek highlight, inner corner and brow highlight.  Cheek highlight needed a tiny bit more punch so I added a little "Lunch Money" Colourpop highlight.  Nice and simple (g)  Oh, Dior Shock (pink) lipgloss over ELF Perfect Pink balm

Jaclyn Cosmetics | Makeup | Like New Jaclyn Hill Rouge Romance Blush  Palette | Poshmark

HUDA BEAUTY - GloWish Soft Radiance Bronzing Powder 01 Light 0.28 oz/ 8 g

Honored Contributor

Re: Chanel Blush

[ Edited ]

@Franklinbell 

Michelle Wang is a luxury brand beauty guru on You Tube.  She is who I learned  about Chantecaille (sigh)