Trusted Contributor

Is anyone using a chai oil or serum for their face? The Perricone verison with shipping and tax is nearly $100 for one ounce. Even if it is great stuff, that's a lot of money. Are there other versions you are uisng? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, Garden of Wisdom does not carry chai oil. There are so many other oil alternatives, though, if you do not want the expense of certain brands.

Actually, I just found an organic chai oil for $9.98 on -- guess where? Walmart!

Trusted Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Unfortunately, Garden of Wisdom does not carry chai oil. There are so many other oil alternatives, though, if you do not want the expense of certain brands.

Actually, I just found an organic chai oil for $9.98 on -- guess where? Walmart!

I will take a look next time I'm there. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chai Oil/Serum

[ Edited ]

Chai is another word for tea. Could it be that chai oil and tea oil are the same thing? If so, then we have many more choices for this oil, it can be found under a different name, at various price range.

The words “chai” and “tea” refer to exactly the same thing, just in different languages.

New Contributor

Serum helps to nourish the skin and provide essential nutrinets.

Respected Contributor

Do you mean the Perricone CHIA serum,  which I believe is made from the seeds and not tea?