Honored Contributor

Re: Cetaphil Makeup Remover - Tried it and think it's drying my skin out! Anyone else??

@SilleeMee 

O.k. Thanks!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Cetaphil Makeup Remover - Tried it and think it's drying my skin out! Anyone else??

@Shanus 

It's not so much an aversion to oils, but I have a problem with fragrance and scents.  I'm not worried about returning something that doesn't work.  I am concerned about having a reaction or breaking our terribly from a product.  I have very reactive skin and have a lot of issues with my skin as it is and don't want to chance more!  So, I know I seem kind of overly picky, but I've just had so many problems with different products, I'm really nervous when choosing something new.  Thank you for your posts!

Respected Contributor

I have dry, sensitive skin and works fairly well for me.  Sometimes I do use a toner after, then a moisturizer.  But the one I really prefer is Ulta's for sensitive skin.  That works the best for me.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   There must be one or two ingredients that do not agree with you thus the dryness.  I suggest you take a look at Mario Badescu Sensitive skin products.  He has a whole line for sensitive skin, cleansing, toning and moisturizer and his prices are very reasonable and you do receive a quality product.  Check it out.  I hope you are getting back to normal.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

Thank you for your suggestions!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Too harsh for me, I guess.  Thanks for your suggestion!!