Honored Contributor

Re: Cetaphil Facial Cleanser - My new fave!

@AngelPuppy1 - so glad you have found something that works for you!  Thanks for sharing about it.

Respected Contributor

I used to use Cetaphil, but then QVC talked me into using Purity cleanser.  (You know... how they can sell ice to Eskimos!).  I have a good supply of Purity at this point, but when I run out, maybe I'll switch back to Cetaphil.  It's much less expensive.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Re: Niacinamide.  I take it as an oral supplement and it's also an ingredient in some other things.  Those seem fine, but when I used a specific Niacinamide & Zinc serum, I think the concentration may have been too much for me.  I think it caused some sensitivity.  Once I eliminated it everything normalized. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just began using Cetaphil's Moisturizing Creme for (get this) Very Dry to Dry, Sensitive Skin. I LOVE IT!! Although my skin is never "very dry or dry", it is sensitive and has the Lupus butterfly rash when not in remission (not very attractive!).

In just a couple of weeks, this moisturizer has softened my entire complexion and given me a glow with has a much younger look to my skin. I don't care to cover my face with make-up any longer and this is just what has been missing in my life!

Very, very pleased with this product - and it's so inexpensive. Smiley Happy

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@HLP 

It's hard to tell if something is new because the different stores stock different products and not entire lines!  I happened to see this particular one and was intrigued.  So glad that you like it also! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse 

My derm. is stuck on all CeraVe products and has told me to use them - everything CeraVe.  Well, I get that and I get that they all seem to be pretty benign products but honestly most of the stuff for face just does not seem to agree with me.  So, I just decided to try some things on my own. After I have used the cleanser for a good while, I intend to try this redness relief moisturizer!  Glad you are enjoying it! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I hope it doesn't bother me!  I am not going to try it for a while.  I want to make sure I am good with the cleanser!  

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady 

I don't know -- sometimes it's the most unlikely products that seem to do the most good!  And I'm finding it's not always the most expensive ones either.  At times, I just go with my gut feelings and seem to do better that way!  Glad you found a product that is really working for you! 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

At least you figured out what it was!  I am always hesitate to try anything new.  Too many bad experiences!  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Thank you!  Wish I had all the $$$ back for all the products I've tried which were worthless or gave bad reactions!  I could probably easily go on a very nice vacation!