Honored Contributor

I love Cerave products, hope L'Oreal doesn't ruin them. What's with them buying up all these other beauty lines? Don't like monopolies in beauty. Or anywhere else. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I think I'm one of the only people who can't use Cerave.  After hearing so many people recommending this Brand for sensitive skin, and hearing how Derms recommend it, I tried one of their moisturizing lotions (can't remember which one, but it wasn't a cream), and my skin became very irritated.  Again, my skin is super sensitive, and most moisturizers don't work well with my skin.  Smiley Frustrated  Happy it works well for others, though!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I have eczema too.   The derms I call on love this line!  I think it's a really good line though I think the foaming cleanser is irritating to my eyes.  I can't use it to remove eye makeup.

@winamac1 I use Cerave Hydrating Cleanser to help remove eye makeup and it hasn't bothered my sensitive eyes. But it's for normal to dry skin. If you have oily skin it probably wouldn't work for you, but I just thought I'd mention it. 

Thanks.  I have a sample bottle of that one.  I'll try it.  The one in the green/white bottle is awesome, but I can't use it around the eyes.  My skin is actually normal, but I usually like a cleanser with some foam.  I'm going to try that sample around my eyes.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor
I worked for plastic surgeons for over 10 years and we they all also recommended Cetaphil for a cleanser!!!