Honored Contributor

CeraVe Renewing SA Cream

[ Edited ]
For Exstremely Dry, Rough Bumpy Skin. Experienced little bumps lower inside arms. Diligently applying weeks later practically cleared up. Call it magic cream! Now use on knees elbows heels.
Honored Contributor

Re: CeraVe Renewing SA Cream

It hasn't particulary been magic for me, and I'm not crazy about the texture of it, but if it is magic for you, I'm very happy for you!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

It hasn't particulary been magic for me, and I'm not crazy about the texture of it, but if it is magic for you, I'm very happy for you!!!

Recommended from my Dermatologist. Texture is thick n creamy. Does exactly what it says. In fact! Eczema council recommends.
Honored Contributor

Because all the derms are recommending this (per many threads) there must be something in it for them. I believe the proof is in the pudding. Ask someone what they're using if their skin looks great. That's how you find out things. All derms say the same thing.

Respected Contributor

I love this stuff! Have used it for quite awhile. I particularly like that it has no weird smell like Amlactin, etc. And it soaks into my skin where as creams like Josie Maran's did not.

Anyway, another vote for CeraVe Renewing SA Cream!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline, There's some truth to your point, however if dermatologists were not seeing positive results in many of their patients using the products they recommend, they would move on to the next company willing to send them to medical conferences (Woman Wink retreats) in exotic locales.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Judaline, There's some truth to your point, however if dermatologists were not seeing positive results in many of their patients using the products they recommend, they would move on to the next company willing to send them to medical conferences (Woman Wink retreats) in exotic locales.  

Depends on the dermatologist I think-have to be an honest person.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I love this stuff! Have used it for quite awhile. I particularly like that it has no weird smell like Amlactin, etc. And it soaks into my skin where as creams like Josie Maran's did not.

Anyway, another vote for CeraVe Renewing SA Cream!

Isn't it wonderful! Last year noticed bumps on my upper arms. Now mine you completely different than the lower arms, Both hardly noticeable. First Aid Beauty Cream (Qvc) immediately cleared up within days! Love FAB also. However the lower arms did nothing. As for the comments about my Dermatologist getting kick backs? Not! Shared my experience if this helps someone couldn't be happier.
Honored Contributor

I recently purchased SkinFix Renewing cream from local retail.  It's for rough & bumpy skin and I use it on my face to exfoliate.   It's awesome.    When it's time to buy new, I may try the Gold Bond brand.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Trix wrote:

Depends on the dermatologist I think-have to be an honest person.

NO COMPANY is allowed to take any Dr. or prescriber on ANY exotic locations!!  Stop with this nonsense.  Google Pharma Code.....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"