Esteemed Contributor

I'm using this cream for darkness and puffiness under my eyes. I think it seems to work better when I also use concealer, but otherwise it seems fine. 

Anyway, my husband got upset at first when he saw the container. He doesn't care what I use for skincare, but seeing the name "Eye Repair" he thought that something was wrong with my eyes, that I would need to repair them. I explained that it was just an undereye cream for puffiness and that my eyes were really OK. 

I thought that was funny, as he usually doesn't pay attention to such things. I never thought about the name being a problem before. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have converted to this product and am very happy with the results I'm getting. I put it on a subscription with Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

I use this one too and am very happy with it.... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Can you not get this at WM?  I don't have darkness but I do have puffiness.  I've been using cooled eye patches from Forth Ray (skincare from Colourpop).  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Can you not get this at WM?  I don't have darkness but I do have puffiness.  I've been using cooled eye patches from Forth Ray (skincare from Colourpop).  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

@monicakm yes, you can get it at Walmart.  

Esteemed Contributor

CeraVe is the best thing since sliced bread (to me).

I use a lot this stuff for my face.  No more hundreds of dollars to Nordstrom for Estee Lauder....(I like it too), but hey when I tried CeraVe, I knew we were meant to be @teganslaw 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

It's in my WM shopping cart for my next order Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This is part of a special promotion on Amazon right now.  Buy $20 of select products and get $5 off.  Just an FYI!  I want to try it.  I'm a little bummed, though, because I thought I would order it and the Gold Bond Neck and Chest cream, which I love, but those two together are 55 cents short of meeting the $20 requirement.

Respected Contributor

I don't think I've ever used, but will now give it a try. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

This is on my list to try next when done with what I'm using now.