Honored Contributor

@Ethereal wrote:

I bought a big tub at Costco, but I don't see it there anymore.  Sam's Club has the 19 oz. tub with pump for $11.76.

@Ethereal

It's behind the pharmacy counter.  I just bought some yesterday.

For a brief moment in time, it was out on the floor and had a coupon, and then it went behind the counter again.

So annoying for me as I shop mostly on Sundays and the pharmacy is not open.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor
I've never tried their moisturizer. I do like their facial wipes though. They remove makeup great and they don't burn or sting my eyes. I alternate between them or Simple wipes. I like a quick and easy way to remove my makeup at night.
Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

Due to the good reviews of Cerave, I'm going to have to try it!  My Paula's Choice face wash is not working the best anymore and is getting expensive.

I tried Cetaphil face wash and it did nothing for taking my makeup off and left a film. I could do better with just a warm wet facecloth. 

Anyway, thank you ladies for the suggestion of CeraVe, I hope it works!

Oops, realized this thread is for the cream and I'm looking for a face wash, but I may try that too!!!

Use a makeup remover BEFORE face wash.  One has to use a makeup remover like a wipe or a product specifically designed to remove foundation.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor
I just bought a bunch of their products. Two days in, liking them so far.
Respected Contributor

Winamac - I have tried a couple different cleansing cloths and they broke me out.  I always have to rinse with water at the end anyway, just a thing with me.

I have tried Neutrogena makeup remover a while back and it worked really well, eye makeup included.  I didn't use another cleanser after it though.  I may look for it again, don't know if they still make it.  It wasn't by the other cleansers, it was by the makeup. 

I guess I'm kind of a one step gal and figure a facial cleanser should get my makeup (at least foundation) off. I rinse well and finish with a microfiber cloth.  I use Tatcha cleansing oil a lot during the winter and it does a good job and leaves my skin soft and clean without feeling like there is any residue left on my face.

Thanks for the idea, it does make sense.

Valued Contributor

I also really love the Cerave products.  I have been using the cream in a tub for several years at night.  My dry skin loves it summer or winter. I succumbed to try the Beenigma cream a few weeks ago, but I think I am going back to Cerave.  If something works so well, why am I tempted to try something else that is way more expensive???? Gee, the grass is greener I guess. I also use the daytime moisturizer with sunscreen and sometimes the hydrating cleanser (use the Alpha Hydrox mainly). I think ALL the products are great, and I wouldn't hesitate to try others.  You can get a coupon if you type in Cerave. I got one for $2 off.

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

Winamac - I have tried a couple different cleansing cloths and they broke me out.  I always have to rinse with water at the end anyway, just a thing with me.

I have tried Neutrogena makeup remover a while back and it worked really well, eye makeup included.  I didn't use another cleanser after it though.  I may look for it again, don't know if they still make it.  It wasn't by the other cleansers, it was by the makeup. 

I guess I'm kind of a one step gal and figure a facial cleanser should get my makeup (at least foundation) off. I rinse well and finish with a microfiber cloth.  I use Tatcha cleansing oil a lot during the winter and it does a good job and leaves my skin soft and clean without feeling like there is any residue left on my face.

Thanks for the idea, it does make sense.

Whatever works for you.  I used to work part time for Clinique.  We were trained to always tell customers to use a makeup remover first.   Many cleansers do not remove foundation thoroughly.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Just wondering what I could use for facial skin more on the normal side. Would the cream be too heavy for face, would it clog pores? Would lotion or pm moisturizer be better? I have never been sure if the cream was meant for the face! Thanks.

Regular Contributor

@bosmamaa I used the pm moisturizer for day and really like.

I recently purchased their new items at Ultra, skin renew day cream and ceramide boost facial oil gel. 

I have only used them once and most like them also.

Super Contributor

@bosmamaa

I've got pretty normal skin, just a bit on the sensitive side. Cerave is now the only cleanser, serum, eye cream, and moisturizer I use. I was using the PM lotion at night but a few weeks ago started using the regular moisturizer in the tub with the pump at night before bed. No breakouts and my skin has never felt so soft. I can't get over how good it feels. 

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina