Honored Contributor
Impressed with CeraVe moisturizer. The one in tub with pump. Do use Philosophy, Tonight face was feeling very dry. Pulled out my CeraVe moisturizer immediately! Felt the difference. Thought share with you. Thinking about trying few more items from this line. Do you have any suggestions?
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Impressed with CeraVe moisturizer. The one in tub with pump. Do use Philosophy, Tonight face was feeling very dry. Pulled out my CeraVe moisturizer immediately! Felt the difference. Thought share with you. Thinking about trying few more items from this line. Do you have any suggestions?

@Sweet_Serenity

I use the cream for my body as it was recommended to me by my derm.  I also have the lotion which is nice for the face.  The salve is really good to put on your lips and also heals your cuticles.  I haven't tried any of the other products yet. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Love love love CeraVe products. Always had that bumpy stuff on my upper arms, started using the lotion and my arms are smooth! Great stuff. 

Respected Contributor

How timely! I just bought this yesterday! I love CeraVe!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

thanx ladies! always thought i should try this cream, but kept putting it off. now i think i'll definitely try it. thanx for the good reviews 👍🏼

Valued Contributor
Bought a jar with a pump last night at Walmart. Not greasy at all. Will be great for my desk at work. Will report later about how well it performs.
Honored Contributor

Been using this brand for a few years , love it, the jar, the pm lotion,am lotion,eye cream, face wash.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: CeraVe Cream

[ Edited ]

I have the tub of moisturizing cream but it didn't come with a pump. Actually this one is rather thick so doubt if a pump would work. Love it at this time of year when without using it after showering my arms would be dry and my legs so dry they get flaky. I like that it absorbs quickly. Was using Josie M's body butter and like that too but it stays a tad greasy on the skin for a bit before absorbing so for now while it's cold thus long sleeve and long pants weather and don't want to wait for the body butter to absorb am using just the CeraVe Cream.

Honored Contributor

Re: CeraVe Cream

[ Edited ]
By the way! Rates high on Beautypedi.
Honored Contributor

I love the spf 30.  Paula B gives the eye cream good reviews. I bought it.

I love the cream in the pump--I don't want a jar that can enable contamination.

I want to try the new oil.  I saw it at CVS, but I'm not paying $23 for it.

I'll wait for Walmart to get it.

The entire line is good.  The only product I didn't like was the spf 50.  It was hard to spread on my face and got blotchy.  I prefer the 30 as it's more moisturizing.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"