Contributor

CellCeuticals 6 Piece Discovery Kit Challenge

OK ladies, I am going to try and do a day by day log of what I think of the Cellcueticals 6 piece discovery kit.

Day 1: I just opened the package to find a good sized cleanser and 5 other small pieces. I followed the directions and cleansed and then used the CellGenesis Regenerative Skin Treatment and the CarActive Moisturizer. The Treatment is a very light gell and the Moisturizer is also very light. I am 35 years old and just had a baby so my skin isn't the best and I definitely have my share of sun spots. I have pretty oily t-zone and then normal skin. I don't usually like heavy moisturizers but I'm not sure if I put enough hydrator on. I guess I will see tomorrow morning. As for the cleanser. I think it did a pretty good job with taking off my makeup but not as good as some others. I did read a bunch of reviews about the cleanser and some people said that they felt it left a little film. I would describe it more like when you wash with soft water and you can't tell if everything is off, but after 15 splashes I said that's it. Did take most of my eye makeup off and I wear heavy eye makeup. Will update you in the morning!