Honored Contributor

Ccassaday, Did you color your hair, yet?

@ccassaday,

I have been worried about you.  I hope all is well and there were no allergic reactions.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ccassaday, Did you color your hair, yet?

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

@ccassaday,

I have been worried about you.  I hope all is well and there were no allergic reactions.

Ha ha yes I did. It’s been two days no reaction. The color is a little more orange red then I would of liked. It completly covered the gray which I love. It was super easy. I will probably be getting my hair cut this week so it will look even better. Next time I will have to try a more brown color.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday Did you try Madison Reed? I just placed an order with them last week as well, haven't received mine yet, but hopefully soon.......I have ordered 3 different shades, and while I liked all 3, I preferred one over the other 2...... 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@ccassaday Did you try Madison Reed? I just placed an order with them last week as well, haven't received mine yet, but hopefully soon.......I have ordered 3 different shades, and while I liked all 3, I preferred one over the other 2...... 

Yes.  I like a little red in my hair. But I think next time I will choose a different color. 

Honored Contributor

I am happy all is well and you are feeling great.

(sigh of relief here)

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I am happy all is well and you are feeling great.

(sigh of relief here)

I did it Sunday night. My mom goes maybe we should wait until Tuesday because I had to go to my oral surgeon in Indianapolis yesterday. She goes I don’t want to have to cancel lol. Good news made it to my appointment just fine.  Normally she would want me back after a year. But she is leaving the IU dentist school. She said unless I have issues I don’t have to go back down there again.