Contributor

Re: Caution using Josie's Shower Butter

Happened to me, too!! I looked down and was like 'did I drop all that?'. Then I squeezed the tube again and it shot out the opposite end!
Honored Contributor

OMG! The exact same thing happened to my Avon Shower Gel. I was so mad! I opened it it, went to squeeze some onto my sponge and the opposite end burst open. It took me a second to realize what happened. I lost half of it!

Trusted Contributor

For those that have had this happen, which scent did you order?

Respected Contributor

I had something happen with a josie kit a year or so ago. I contacted qvc, but also JM. Q told me to send it all back, but JM sent me the product free of charge. Her CS is superb. I would try both, especially since it's a defect and not that you just didn't like it. Smiley Wink HTH!
Contributor

On 11/27/2014 margTX said:

I had the same thing happen when I used the body cleansing butter. But how do you return something that's leaking from the bottom of the container? I'll duct tape it, and won't buy it again.

Zip lock bag

Contributor

On 11/28/2014 FUTURE said: I had something happen with a josie kit a year or so ago. I contacted qvc, but also JM. Q told me to send it all back, but JM sent me the product free of charge. Her CS is superb. I would try both, especially since it's a defect and not that you just didn't like it. Smiley Wink HTH!

I contacted JM customer service and all I got was a bunch of excuses. So glad I sent mine back.

For the price of the products there should be no problems like this. I have never heard of such a thing with any other brand body wash - ever.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/28/2014 patheticcosmetics said:

Count me in as well. I read this post this morning before my shower. I looked at the tube & saw nothing wrong at the bottom. The first squeeze was fine. When I applied more pressure a huge glob flew out of the bottom corner. Every time I squeezed it happened. Just kept my hand there to catch what came out. Really don't like this fragrance. It's so artificial smelling. Changing my mind about sending it back. I expect more from this "higher ended" product than smelling like something from a dollar store [ & I've smelled better from the dollar store].

To all those in my state of New Hampshire, hope you have had your power restored & the snow removed.

If you send it back will they refund original shipping?

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/28/2014 NCshoppergal said:
On 11/28/2014 patheticcosmetics said:

Count me in as well. I read this post this morning before my shower. I looked at the tube & saw nothing wrong at the bottom. The first squeeze was fine. When I applied more pressure a huge glob flew out of the bottom corner. Every time I squeezed it happened. Just kept my hand there to catch what came out. Really don't like this fragrance. It's so artificial smelling. Changing my mind about sending it back. I expect more from this "higher ended" product than smelling like something from a dollar store [ & I've smelled better from the dollar store].

To all those in my state of New Hampshire, hope you have had your power restored & the snow removed.

If you send it back will they refund original shipping?

Yes, because it is defective. Make sure that you mark that as the reason for return. They will also refund the return postage.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

Mine was the sweet cranberry scent.

Super Contributor

Thanks for your answer tends2dogs. I'm going to be sending mine back & will be stating that the product is defective.