Frequent Contributor

Re: Caution using Josie's Shower Butter

I would think if enough report it QVC will replace it. They had done this a few years back with the brownie pans - lids didn't fit. a few months later I got new ones.

Esteemed Contributor

Just curious.....for you girls that had the bursting tubes, was it the unscented or the cranberry?

Mine didn't burst (yet) and it is unscented.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Contributor

Hi

This happened to me . I called CS an they gave me a credit on my account (not for the whole kit just the showering butter) I have the cranberry scent.

sherry

Trusted Contributor

The same thing happened to me! I sent the kit back as I did not really care for the items.

Frequent Contributor

On 11/27/2014 pilatesfanatic said:

Hi

This happened to me . I called CS an they gave me a credit on my account (not for the whole kit just the showering butter) I have the cranberry scent.

sherry

Thank you so much, Sherry. I will try this.

Frequent Contributor

On 11/27/2014 tends2dogs said:

Just curious.....for you girls that had the bursting tubes, was it the unscented or the cranberry?

Mine didn't burst (yet) and it is unscented.

Mine is the cranberry scent (and I really like it!).

Honored Contributor

I would send pictures to both QVC and Josie Maran's company and let them know. I would try to talk them into sending a partial refund or a coupon or a new product of some kind instead of sending the whole kit back for an exchange or a refund. It makes no sense to send back 6 good products to repeatable place one bad one. Many companies would work with you on that.
Occasional Contributor

I had the same thing happen when I used the body cleansing butter. But how do you return something that's leaking from the bottom of the container? I'll duct tape it, and won't buy it again.

Occasional Contributor

Another one here. I had the same thing happen. Call Customer Service, they will help you out. They could not have been nicer.

Super Contributor

Count me in as well. I read this post this morning before my shower. I looked at the tube & saw nothing wrong at the bottom. The first squeeze was fine. When I applied more pressure a huge glob flew out of the bottom corner. Every time I squeezed it happened. Just kept my hand there to catch what came out. Really don't like this fragrance. It's so artificial smelling. Changing my mind about sending it back. I expect more from this "higher ended" product than smelling like something from a dollar store [ & I've smelled better from the dollar store].

To all those in my state of New Hampshire, hope you have had your power restored & the snow removed.