Esteemed Contributor

Catrice Highlighter not delivered

I received an email from Amazon saying that my package won't be delivered. It contained Catrice highlighter and a case of cat food. They say the package was damaged and now it's considered undeliverable. 

I will be getting refund within 5 business days. Am disappointed, but not much I can do about it. I probably won't try reordering it from Amazon, will look elsewhere.

This is the first time I had an issue form Amazon, usually never had a problem. I can't complain too much as long I get a refund. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Super Contributor

Re: Catrice Highlighter not delivered

@teganslaw   Stuff happens.  Why wouldn't you just reorder from Amazon?

Trusted Contributor

I had the same thing happen for a .....wait for it.....package of clothes hangers!

Who cares if the box they're in is messed up?

I had to reorder the hangers.

Esteemed Contributor

SamBrown, I might change my mind and order from Amazon again, but will wait until I receive a refund. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Things happen and this kind of incident could happen with any company one buys from online. I'm sure they will make good on their refund.  I wouldn't let this stop you from buying from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

CATrice and cat food missing...    Sounds cosmic to me.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Same thing happened to me in February.  An order with several  items was undeliverable after it shipped.  On my order page it said refund would issue within 5 days.  It never did and I had to call and request the refund which eventually did post.  It was a nuisance.

Honored Contributor

I had that happen with an Amazon order. They shipped out another order which arrived fine. 

There's been occasion I have to wait on an order longer due to shipper sending my packages west instead of north once it arrives in north Tx.