Honored Contributor

Re: Catrice 18HR Tru Skin Foundation & Concealer

@MW in Iowa 

Tati is the YTer that I saw use the concealer and talk about the foundation.  I just love her.  I always have but she is a kinder and gentler Tati after a year away from YT and some selfcare and soul searching.  

DH was involved in an auto accident today.  He was rear-ended HARD.  If he hadn't been pulling his 12 iron trailer, the outcome could have been worse.  His trailer was pushed 3 feet inside his van.  It took a tow truck a few attempts to dislodge the other person's box truck off of my husband's trailer.  He's a bit sore but I think he'll be fine.  Both his trailer and van will most likely be totalled.  

Honored Contributor

I'll take a closer look tonight at the website.  I think I determined I needed light 3 (maybe 2) and they were out of stock.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Is HG holy grail or Hourglass?

Honored Contributor

OK, where is this shade finder/match you guys are talking about on the Catrice website?  I can'f find it.  Also not seeing the 18hour foundation Tati talked about.  I need hydration more than 18  hour wear tho.  Thanks for any help.  I must be blind!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm If you're looking at the True Skin Hydrating Foundation on Catrice's site, it is on the right near the bottom.  It's under where the shades are shown and above the Add to Cart.  It says "Need Help?  Shade Finder".

They have an option based on shade/undertone or you can also enter your current foundation.  I did it both ways and both times it told me the same color which as I mentioned was not right for me, so be careful!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm So sorry to hear about your DH being in an accident, sounds like he was hit very hard.  Hope he's doing ok.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

Is HG holy grail or Hourglass?

@monicakm , holy grail.