Respected Contributor

Watching Carolyn present the IT TSV. She started out without makeup and then is adding as the show goes on. I think she's really pretty. I'd never be able to do that!

Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn's IT Presentation

I am watching ,and must say she has lovely skin.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.

OMG!  Caroline looks amazing!  When she took off her glasses to apply the iT mu she looked like she is in her 20's!    Yes. She's such a pretty woman! And lovely personality too☺️

Honored Contributor

For many reasons, she is one of the hosts I would like to have in my offline life.  Lovely woman.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn is a professional host who presents products with information we need.  I like her TV personality and also her love for animals.  That says a lot about her!

Respected Contributor

@millieshops , I was thinking the same. You can't always tell much from an on-air personality but she just seems that it would be nice to have her as a friend.

@millieshops wrote:

For many reasons, she is one of the hosts I would like to have in my offline life.  Lovely woman.

Super Contributor

I first started watching the Q back in the 90s.  You would have NEVER seen anyone (host or model) without makeup.  I know the Models Prefer lady would come out completely unmade-up, but that is the only instance I can think of.  I think it is great the Q started doing this.  I have seen pretty much all of the hosts, most models and several vendors do this.  It is helpful as like the people on TV none of us have perfect skin either and we can identify with their issues and how the product works.