Super Contributor

If you are a fan like me, hsn is having great deals on CD today!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @homedecorator     I ordered the Carol's Daughter Monoi Eau de Toilette 3.4 fl. oz today from HSN.  It is normally $60.00.  Today it was on sale for $40.00!

Super Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @homedecorator     I ordered the Carol's Daughter Monoi Eau de Toilette 3.4 fl. oz today from HSN.  It is normally $60.00.  Today it was on sale for $40.00!

@Boehm Collector nice deal, that smells amazing! The problem I have is that I want everything, especially with the great prices!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector nice deal, that smells amazing! The problem I have is that I want everything, especially with the great prices!

Hi @homedecorator .. I've never tried any other Carol's Daughter products .. but I love the Monoi Eau de Toilette!   Which products do you use?  

Super Contributor

@Boehm Collector the Monoi shampoo and conditioner, as well as the leave in conditioner have worked miracles for me. My hair has never been this healthy, better texture, shine, and almost no fall out. I am also able to grow my hair longer, because I have less breakage. I'm hard on my hair, color, flat iron, blow dryer, these products have really helped to repair damage. My hair dresser even commented on how healthy my hair  has become. They also smell amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@Boehm Collector the Monoi shampoo and conditioner, as well as the leave in conditioner have worked miracles for me. My hair has never been this healthy, better texture, shine, and almost no fall out. I am also able to grow my hair longer, because I have less breakage. I'm hard on my hair, color, flat iron, blow dryer, these products have really helped to repair damage. My hair dresser even commented on how healthy my hair  has become. They also smell amazing!

Thanks @homedecorator  ....  I may just have to try the shampoo and conditioner.  

Esteemed Contributor

HomeDecorator, thanks for your recommendation. I've looked at CD's Monoi shampoo and conditioner a number of times and finally ordered it tonight since there's free S&H. My hair is color treated and frizzy and drives me crazy. The reviews on the HSN product website look great (like yours). Hopefully, this will be the one that works!

Super Contributor

@jannabelle1 the price is great! I hope you love it as much as I do, it sounds like we have the same hair issues. Since starting Carol's Daughter I don't have the frizz anymore and my hair is actually shiney!

Honored Contributor

I have been using Skinn's Collagenesis. 

Carol's Daughter had the Monoi Hair Mask BOGO for $22 yesterday so I ordered it. I also have the Monoi Shampoo/Cond. I like it except it leaves my hair dry since it's sulfate free. I have to add Argan Oil to the conditioner just like I do with Skinn.

Thought I would try the mask since I'm down to my last Skinn hair mask. I know I have a lot of breakage so thought I would try it.