Super Contributor

Carol's Daughter is on the H right now in case anyone's interested. They sell out items all the time when shows are on.

Super Contributor

Re: Carol's Daughter is on now

My hair really loves carols daughter - thanks for the tip
Honored Contributor

I tried the leave in conditioner the one in the pump bottle. It made no noticeable difference in my hair and I was not at all a fan of the smell!
Super Contributor

I got a sample of the sacred tiara styling hair cream - I really liked it
Trusted Contributor

I am a WEN girl, but I was intrigued in the claims made by Monoi shampoo/conditioner, so I gave it a try when it was new. It dried my hair like straw the first time I used it. I guess I had forgotten what shampoo was like. LOL The smell, however, is delicious. I do like the Monoi hair mask as a leave-in overnight on my ends. I wish she would sell a roller-ball of Monoi fragrance. I have yet to try the Monoi body lotion.

Super Contributor

I occasionally use her combo sham/cond.-in-one for cleansing and at times I use a bit as a leave-in on the ends of my dry hair.

I also have 2 small jars of her face cream, which I have not seen offered for a long time. It's great as a night cream and not expensive!

Respected Contributor

I love her sugar dipped vanilla spray on cologne but hard to find anymore, hope it isn't discontinued.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/21/2014 sun8shine said: My hair really loves carols daughter - thanks for the tip

Yes, mine too! Except I hardly ever watch and always get these messages too late.

Super Contributor

Check your local Target as well b/c they have started carrying her products.

Respected Contributor

They d/c the Lavender & Vanilla body butter that I was crazy about. Trying the set that was on sale last night and hoping I like it for summer. Sad about the LV body butter, though.Smiley Sad