Carol's Daughter Website 50% Flash Sale NOW! www dot carolsdaughter dot com

Frequent Contributor

Re: Carol's Daughter Website 50% Flash Sale

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@susandeewrote:

Carol's Daughter Website 50% Flash Sale NOW! www dot carolsdaughter dot com

@susandee  Thanks for the heads up. I find the oil she uses in her products a little heavy for me. I use argan, jojoba, or marula oil. For a real treat (on the expensive side), Bobbi Brown makes a facial oil w/ a wonderful fragrance included patchouli. I save it for bedtime. Smells so good.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for mentioning this @susandeeWoman Happy I was just thinking about restocking my Anti-Breakage Monoi Spray...love this stuff!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @susandee - I stocked up on the monoi products.

Honored Contributor

12% back from Top Cash Back too.

Love the Monoi hairspray.

Honored Contributor

Thank-you. Love her Monoi line!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Did you know Carol's Daughter is owned by L'Oreal?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

Did you know Carol's Daughter is owned by L'Oreal?

@Shelbelle, L'Oreal bought Carol's Daughter a few years ago.  That was around the time some of the formulas were taken out of department stores and Sephora and moved into drugstores and stores like Target. The Monoi line and the bath and fragrance products were retained as sort of an exclusive to the brand website and HSN.  Since that original division of the products by L'Oreal they have returned the brand to some beauty stores (Ulta has a few in store and online) and (my favorite) the Black Vanilla line has come back to HSN.  

FYI to those who any Carol's Daughter products.  If you sign up at their website for emails, they are good at sending out a heads up notification when they have Flash Sales.  The last one they had was right before Christmas.  I bought two sets of Black Vanilla. The set included shampoo, conditioner, hair mask for $20. One was a gift and I also purchased at 50% off a Leave-in Conditioner spray and a Mimosa Hair Honey.  The surprise of this already good purchase was in addition to the ordered items, the box was filled with 4 ounce bottles of Monoi shampoo and conditioner Woman Surprised.  No kidding there must have been ten each.  I put a few of the Monois in Christmas stockings, but kept a couple for myself.    

Respected Contributor

I was a little curious to try the Monoi Ora shampoo and conditioner -- but it was all sold out.