Frequent Contributor

I just received a 2 oz. bottle of Carnation Perfume. I pur-chased it from Amazon.com. The brand name is Jaxony. It's manufactured by Smoky Mountain Perfumery, Kodiak, TN. If you love the scent of Carnations, this perfume is definitely for you. It comes in 3 strenghs. I got regular, which is more than enough for me.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the tip, I am going to check it out and I am in the market for a new perfume.  Thanks again.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

That's nice to know, thank you. I haven't thought of Carnation in years but I remember liking it. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@WVRhyter, I am having no luck with google for either "Jaxony" or the name of the perfumery -- even when I include "amazon."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@suzyQ3 I was also curious, after a winding search I found it at "More Perfume" dot com.

Honored Contributor

@pdxlalesley wrote:

@suzyQ3 I was also curious, after a winding search I found it at "More Perfume" dot com.

@pdxlalesley, I went to that site and searched for "jaxony." The results indicate that jaxony makes dupes of well-known brands and a few originals -- all manufactured by More, located in Nacogdoches, Texas. I can't figure out where "Jaxony" comes into play, though.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

Yes, that's on the bottom of the label.

Frequent Contributor

Go to Amazon.com and type Carnation Perfume in the search bar. It's the perfume in the second row to the far left. It's $25.00 for the regular strength.

Honored Contributor

@WVRhyter wrote:

Yes, that's on the bottom of the label.

@WVRhyter, for future reference, it's much less expensife on the moreperfume site. A two-ounce bottle regular strength is $17.50. The shipping to my state would be a flat rate of $7.95. On Amazon, it added up to $32.95.

Honored Contributor

Searches are odd sometimes.

The Jaxony only came up on amazon AFTER I did another search like @pdxlalesley explained, found it on moreperfume, clicked on that, then went back to do the "carnation perfume" search on amazon.

It's like you have to "prime the pump" or something.

I know that search programs often give you things related to what you've looked at before.  It used to drive me crazy when I was doing online searches in my job and my results and those of my co-workers would be just different enough to be annoying.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.