Respected Contributor

Just got a set of 3 eyeshadows and brush for 24.67 and free shipping.  Hope I like them!

Trusted Contributor

I saw the show at 1am,  it's an excellent price and the colors all look very wearable.  I would have jumped on that too but I'm allergic to any talc used on my face.  I'm even interested in that unique eyeshadow brush.  Hope you like them!

Honored Contributor

I have it in my cart! Yesterday I had a lightbulb moment and decided it's time to simplify and streamline my eyeshadows down to softer, easy to wear shades rather than keeping multiple palettes and lots of colors that I just don't wear, not to mention the hassle of storing them. These trios look really nice. 

10% back with Rakuten today too! 👍

Honored Contributor

Well I bought a few things.  With the prices and the free shipping, I don't feel like I'm breaking the bank to try something new.  So I bought the eyeshadows, the blush, and the bronzer.  I have one of her lipsticks - Perfect Rose - and the lipliner and really like them a lot so hoping I like the new items also.

Respected Contributor

JudyL:

I bought the bronzer too about a month ago.  I do like it.  Goes on very lightly but you can adjust to how much you want to wear.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

JudyL:

I bought the bronzer too about a month ago.  I do like it.  Goes on very lightly but you can adjust to how much you want to wear.

@bargainsgirl thanks for letting me  know.  Thats fine with me because I am pretty light with cool undertones and with bronzers I have to be careful.