Honored Contributor

I didn't watch, but I will say with other brands I can't understand when hosts (like Jane Treacy) say they wear medium.   I have had pretty good luck on QVC getting a shade I think is correct for me.  There is one model I usually use as "a model" and I pick the shade she is wearing.  I only wish I could look as good as she does; but I know I'm probably old enough to be her mother.  Right now my favorite foundations are SKINN from HSN, Chantecaille from Nordstrom, the foundation that was just on Q for a short time Le Metier De Beaute.  I also have one from Doll10 and Urban Decay which I will use--they are okay, but not "special".  Can't try any more until I use what I have.

Honored Contributor

@walkingal, those are all repeats though.  I think that poster meant she wished it was still currently being filmed.

Admittedly I was only half paying attention to the show because I was flipping between this show and football and watching a live feed of something else on my phone.

I have to say that I pretty much lost interest when she they showed the kit with the numbers, as if we don't know how to apply make-up.  Not to mention, in what order someone applies cosmetics is a personal choice.  That whole concept seemed too juvenile to me, like garanamals in make-up form.  

Carmindy seems sweet but I wasn't a fan of her last go around with cosmetics and I'm not the least bit tempted to try anything this time either.    

Honored Contributor

I like that her makeup looked very natural, however with the African American woman, I believe she had way too much highlighter on, with her beautiful dark skin, the highlighter showed up as Pink and it was awful on her....Her lips were the same color and if you remember Carmindy said to put highlighter over your lips for a fuller effect..

I wasn't inclined to make a purchase at all, as I don't like kits,especially when new to a brand!

Super Contributor

not natural in person.. The eye shadow is very metalic looking. I purchased the shadow cause she towts as natural. I don't want lids that glow! The eye liner while it does go on without tugging is very dark and messy. If you make a mistake it's very difficult to repair.