Honored Contributor

Re: Carmindy’s new cosmetic line debuting on QVC in September.

I could swear I've seen this lady launch makeup lines at least twice before. She must really get a kick out of it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I could be interested if she offers quality products at reasonable prices.  It will be interesting to see.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Her 4 piece kit - A372184   In the questions section is where the ingredients are listed.  I have never heard of some of these ingredients.  Yes, I will look some of them up...  Is it just me, or do some of you also wonder what some of this stuff is? Smiley Embarassed

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Her 4 piece kit - A372184   In the questions section is where the ingredients are listed.  I have never heard of some of these ingredients.  Yes, I will look some of them up...  Is it just me, or do some of you also wonder what some of this stuff is? Smiley Embarassed

The list of ingredients is so overwhelming. It would take me a long time to look up what all that stuff is. Just from experience with looking things up, my guess is that many of those ingredients are preservatives, skin conditioning agents, emulsifiers,  stabilizers and thickening agents.

Occasional Contributor

I'm not feeling it myself. I think I have myself covered with Josie, It, Wen Laura Geller, etc. I'd like to see some more good home decor products. But that's me. Too much money spent on beauty stuff that has shelf lifes.

Respected Contributor

She was a great MUA on What Not To Wear loved that show, but this makeup line looks like the one she came out with years ago. The packaging is the same  as is everything else. I thought she was going to come out with maybe something different but I guess not. I will watch to see her makeup demos but her prices are too high. Looks like drugstore makeup. But, I will say her 2 makeup  books that I have I love them beautiful books.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

She was a great MUA on What Not To Wear loved that show, but this makeup line looks like the one she came out with years ago. The packaging is the same  as is everything else. I thought she was going to come out with maybe something different but I guess not. I will watch to see her makeup demos but her prices are too high. Looks like drugstore makeup. But, I will say her 2 makeup  books that I have I love them beautiful books.

@cuddlesmama 

I caught a glimpse of an ad for it and noticed the same packaging so I wouldn’t call it new. I never purchased any but do recall reviews were not impressive.

I enjoyed that show, too.

Trusted Contributor

Too pricey to sway me from my standard cosmetics. You can buy QVC regular vendors on sale as cheap or cheaper and I know the quality of Laura Geller, Mally, Bare Minerals, and all of the others.