Regular Contributor

Seems odd after HSN got rid of her a few years back that she's coming to the Q. What’s up with that?

Respected Contributor

Her first line, while WNTW was still on (which I sooo miss WNTW and wish they would bring back)... never really caught on! Let’s see what she is bringing... The retail world of cosmetics is so saturated already. Let’s see? 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Her first line, while WNTW was still on (which I sooo miss WNTW and wish they would bring back)... never really caught on! Let’s see what she is bringing... The retail world of cosmetics is so saturated already. Let’s see? 

agree can't imagine what would be new or different,

but Q will plug her time on the show as though it happened yesterday,  as they keep referring to Oprah and the show the Barefoot dreams rep was on, both left the air at least 10 years ago and are not relevant 

I also find that Q just brings a narrow selection of color cosmetics very basic, which one can get anywhere 

neutral e/s,  forgiving foundations whatever they are,  etc 

Respected Contributor

I would love and there is a niche IMO for us ‘mature’ ladies- Remember Lauren Hutton’s wheel for mature women? That was a good product and popular! 

Respected Contributor

I too loved WNTW and still watch the repeats.  I don't know if they could bring it back though.  With all the reality shows and the "extreme" people on them, I think people would just try to outdo anyone else.

I always wanted WNTW to do a makeover on Carmondy though.....I always disliked the way she dressed and thought she needed Nick to give her a new haircut.

Honored Contributor

Wow I thought she was long gone.  I am really surprised because I doubt a lot of people even remember her. 

Respected Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

Seems odd after HSN got rid of her a few years back that she's coming to the Q. What’s up with that?

There has been some sort of sweepstakes involving her, advertised on this website for months.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Regular Contributor

but Q will plug her time on the show as though it happened yesterday,  as they keep referring to Oprah and the show the Barefoot dreams rep was on, both left the air at least 10 years ago and are not relevant 

Susan Graver keeps talking about her time at the "big" department stores like Nordstrom and that was well over 30 years ago.  I assume they will.  Whatever works to sell a product

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@Skyegirl21@Travone. I miss WNTW, too. Even though it’s been off the air for several years now, so much of the advice still rings true today. My mantra is “color, pattern, texture, shine” every morning when I get dressed. 👗👠👜👓🧣

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y 

@Skyegirl21 

@Travone 

Loved WNTW too! Always thought the beauty makeovers Carmindy did were great!

@Mysticmom 

I remember her line of products on HSN, but I never tried anything.