Respected Contributor

Re: Carmindy Products Up Now To Purchase

On 2/26/2014 myshell624 said:

I liked what she said about blush. I have stopped wearing it due to the way it always seems to turn orange no matter what color it is supposed to be. I wonder if her brand is cruelty free. Anybody know?

I don't know what she said and which you currently use but I've found JM's gelee blushes to stay true and wear very well.
Super Contributor

On 2/26/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 2/26/2014 myshell624 said:

I liked what she said about blush. I have stopped wearing it due to the way it always seems to turn orange no matter what color it is supposed to be. I wonder if her brand is cruelty free. Anybody know?

I don't know what she said and which you currently use but I've found JM's gelee blushes to stay true and wear very well.

Thanks Bella. She said that hers are like a gel, cream and powder in one and stay true to color. I have only worn powder blush. Thanks for the tip about Josie's.

Trusted Contributor

I thought all the makeup models looked beautiful after she put her makeup on them.......especially the older lady. I figured I have nothing to lose since all the products are free shipping and I'm still looking for a holy grail foundation (been looking for 30 years...LOL). That liquid foundation looked phenominal (or at least it did to me) on all the ladies. I ordered the MesMerEyes Kit in light, the 5-Minute Face Kit and the liquid foundation in creamy beige and with the easy pays, I'll get it all home for $35 and if I don't like it....I'll return it!

Super Contributor

I also enjoyed her presentations. I ordered the 5 minute face kit and am terribly tempted to pick up the foundation and lip trio. years ago I used her foundation in Ecru Beige and the match was perfect. I'm just curious if this formula would work now that my skin is drier?

It was nice that she used both older and younger models. One of the older models had a great lip color.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/26/2014 bljed said:

I also enjoyed her presentations. I ordered the 5 minute face kit and am terribly tempted to pick up the foundation and lip trio. years ago I used her foundation in Ecru Beige and the match was perfect. I'm just curious if this formula would work now that my skin is drier?

It was nice that she used both older and younger models. One of the older models had a great lip color.

I agree! The older model....the one she did the smokey eye on....had a beautiful lip color on and I kept hoping she would say what it was!! It looked more like a gloss than a lipstick.

Honored Contributor

The packaging is pretty but that is all I have seen. lol... I don't need anything so I haven't actually checked them out online.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/26/2014 Butterfly12 said:
On 2/25/2014 MarenSeattle said:I read several reviews that likened her airbrush foundation to some Armani product that was the rage at the moment. I never tried it -- never could find it in my shade -- so will mosey on over to see if she has something similar. Generally, I read good reviews of all her stuff except I think the "glowing" type products had metallic flecks.

Thanks, Butterfly12!

Where did you read reviews already?

I think the spray foundation was from the line she worked on with Sally Hansen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/201029036074?lpid=82

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2014 NiteStar said:
On 2/26/2014 bljed said:

I agree! The older model....the one she did the smokey eye on....had a beautiful lip color on and I kept hoping she would say what it was!! It looked more like a gloss than a lipstick.

Yes, thats exactly the model I was thinking of. Her pink lip color was so pretty! I'm thinking it must have been the pink shimmer in the lip trio because it did not look like the 'rosy balm' in the 5 minute face kit.

Honored Contributor

Who is this person, sorry, but never heard of her.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2014 Shelbelle said:

Who is this person, sorry, but never heard of her.

She does the makeup on the show "What Not to Wear". She also had a line with Sally Hansen at one time.