Valued Contributor

Carmindy Beauty Show with Amy

Did anyone see this show? Amy's jacket dress was dangerously short, so short I do not think she could sit down in it. The fabric was a beautiful jacquard and it was a nice "party" dress but would have been classier if it was about 3" longer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carmindy Beauty Show with Amy

Holy Cow!  You're right.  I just looked at one of the product videos and that is one short whatever it is.  I can't believe they let her wear that.  

Respected Contributor

In the last couple of months she has worn a strapless bustier style top a few times.  I guess she is going for a new image.  I'm just not sure why.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

In the last couple of months she has worn a strapless bustier style top a few times.  I guess she is going for a new image.  I'm just not sure why.

Her hair's darker and her makeup...she looks very different! I love Amy...maybe she wanted a change! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Did anyone see this show? Amy's jacket dress was dangerously short, so short I do not think she could sit down in it. The fabric was a beautiful jacquard and it was a nice "party" dress but would have been classier if it was about 3" longer.

It would have looked nice with some leggings....

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I thought she looked nice tonight though the dress was a bit short.  She'd have to be careful if she sat down.

amy stran.JPG

Honored Contributor

I think that outfit is the same one she wore when she launched the T'weakd TSV last night. It's a jumpsuit with shorts...not a skirt. I think it would have been more appropriate with opaque tights.

Respected Contributor

LOL her "jacket dress?" More like her jacket. In fact, it looks like someone else's jacket.

What worries you masters you.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee well that is better, and agreed some nice tights would have reduced the amount of skin.  The lady can wear anything and it is not a knock against her, the jumper/blazer dress is just not work appropriate.  I have never seen anything on a hostess like that on HSN or QVC

Trusted Contributor

@ajsidney12  I have to admit, it looks like she forgot to put the pants on. That would've made a gorgeously outfit. I really like Amy, and she always looks fantastic in anything she wears, but this was a mistake.

F/N/A luvstogarden