Occasional Contributor

Well once again Carmandy mascara is not available on QVC I don't understand it's one of the best mascara I've ever used I have read other reviews were people think it's hard to get off it's not at all a warm soapy washrag it comes right off, philosophy purity takes it right off so I don't know what the struggle is anyhow if you're going to sell a product it needs to stay available all the time  or at least on a wait list where you have a chance to get it

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I purchased a set of 3 last time they were on so I am set for a while.  Also, it is a "tubing" mascara that, like you said, you have to use a warm washcloth to remove. I get the washcloth as warm as I can stand and just press it to my lashes and it melts right off.  

Honored Contributor

@july girl Try Carmindy's FB page or her website. She posts there often. You may be able to order it directly.

Trusted Contributor

I know how frustrating it is when something you need is out of stock.  She just had show(s) with free shipping a few days ago, possibly why it's not available now.

Occasional Contributor

I have my DVR set to copy her shows because I'm at work during the day and when I rolled back the last few shows she had on there's no mascara in the show and none available online.   it must be extremely popular and hard to stock but when it comes back I will load up I have plenty now I'm just being a hoarder 😎