Respected Contributor

Re: Careprost (Latisse) for eyebrows?

wrote:

@Ainhisg,

A couple things about ADC...

...you will need to pay by echeck, no cc or PayPal is accepted there.

...the products they send are usually long-dated so no worries about it expiring too soon.

That is good to know.  I ordered my first ever Retin A last spring from Tara Skin Care, and the expiration date was only three months away.  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I have tried it and my eyebrows grew in except in my case some of the hairs were scary long. Like Grinch long. 😨  I stopped and eventually it got back to normal. 

Respected Contributor

@Tsukiko...hmmm...maybe I should just stick with Revitabrow?  If it just weren't so darn expensive!

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg@Tsukiko@SilleeMee@Shanus@henderson

I had luck with castor oil on the brows. Maybe the growth is thicker with a “product.” Funny, one or two hairs came back but I didn’t use castor consistently.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg@Tsukiko@SilleeMee@Shanus@henderson

Here is ADC chat message to me: 

“please place an order online and if you will find an option of credit card please place an order or else select any mode of payment and create an order #. and Than I need to send an request to our billing department to sent an email to you with payment link form for credit card.”

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

@Ainhisg I’ve had success with RpaidBrow. I get it on Amazon for $30. They have an eyelash product as well. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've bee using an eyelash growth enhancer from Southern Magnolia Minerals.  It's a combination of oils that are in a mascara tube and gets applied with a mascara spoolie brush.  I'm seeing results and it was only like $20.  I haven't thought to use it on my brows, but it can be.  I think I'll start that tonight.

Honored Contributor

Dang,i need this also i hardly have any brows.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I ordered retin a last week ,used e check.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

It definitely works on eyebrows. That’s what I use it for (also got it from ADC when I ordered my batch if retin a).

I think ADC makes you fill out a form now before using a credit card the first time, I’m not sure what info they ask for. I’ve been ordering from them for years and didn’t have to jump through any hoops to use my Visa card.