Valued Contributor

Caps on Clarisonic Pro Massage Brushhead

To those that have this,  how in the world did you remove the cap from the massage brushhead?  I am afraid I might break the three clamps on the cap.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Caps on Clarisonic Pro Massage Brushhead

I thought somebody would jump on here and help...........for my facial Clarisonic (and I just bought a new one)...........I grab the cover and press it down and turn it left and right - and if I feel a click or a difference - I lift the cover up.  Sort of like opening an asprin bottle.  It will probably take a few try - press down - turn (it won't go far) and lift up.  Hope that works.

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I thought somebody would jump on here and help...........for my facial Clarisonic (and I just bought a new one)...........I grab the cover and press it down and turn it left and right - and if I feel a click or a difference - I lift the cover up.  Sort of like opening an asprin bottle.  It will probably take a few try - press down - turn (it won't go far) and lift up.  Hope that works.

So the cap only comes off when you put the brushhead on the Clarisonic?  I will try that.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I struggled with this, too. Noticed that it was easier when the brush was on the unit. Hope they come out with a handle so the body brush will be more useful. 

Valued Contributor

Well- it worked by putting the brush on the stem.   Wonder why they designed the caps that way?