Valued Contributor

There's a lot of controversy about the Lancer method of cleansing. Many dermatologists are dead set against the type of exfoliation used in Lancer products. The "Polish" uses a type of abrasive that can cause serious skin reactions. I tried many products from this line, and in the end I went back to my drugstore staples at one tenth the price that did just as good a job.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

YIKES!  I hope you're kidding about that apricot scrub...unless you're going for the torn ripped face look Smiley Surprised  Chemical exfoliation is much nicer to one's face!

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch 

It seems to me that the topicals are simply maintenance products for her. They, alone, are not responsible for her glowing skin.

I can only speak for my own experiences but the topicals I've been using from Tatcha and The Ordinary has transformed my face into something I could have only dreamed about several months ago.  And it's noticeable by others as well.  It's radiant, it's plump, it's firm, it's clear of any hyperpigmentation (didn't have much of that anyway tho...just one spot).  I have no problem going out without foundation.  I just discovered tinted moisturizer and my goodness, that's gonna become my go to product (with the exception of fine dining and the opera (g) ).  

Honored Contributor

I guess I didn't see the same video as some of you saw.  What I saw didn't have any befores and afters.  Just her in her bathroom applying the products.  

There is just no reason for any woman to have facial hair (unless they just want it)   And if they only knew that getting rid of it takes off about 5 lbs from the look of ones face!  There are personal shavers that can get rid of peach fuzz, chin whiskers, hair on the upper lip, between the eyebrows.  It's easy and painless.  I have all three of these.  Makeup glides on better.  No makeup sticking to hair (yuck!).  Your face is smoother.

About Face Fuzz-Free Folding Facial Razors, 3 Ea

razor.JPG

Respected Contributor

@curlygirl13 wrote:

I have to say for exfoliation I have found the best thing I think I have ever used!! At Costco no less. The Dr. Nassif exfoliation pads. I can see a huge difference in my skin in the 2 weeks I've been using them. I have mild roseacea and I am able to use them daily. They are fabulous and provide the same type of exfoliation minus the scrubbing. 

I bought them off HSN and with the pads and niacinamide from the ordinary I actually see and feel a difference.  That is rare for me.  

Frequent Contributor

I see major shine also which usually means fresh Botox,especially on the forehead 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

@curlygirl13 wrote:

I have to say for exfoliation I have found the best thing I think I have ever used!! At Costco no less. The Dr. Nassif exfoliation pads. I can see a huge difference in my skin in the 2 weeks I've been using them. I have mild roseacea and I am able to use them daily. They are fabulous and provide the same type of exfoliation minus the scrubbing. 

I bought them off HSN and with the pads and niacinamide from the ordinary I actually see and feel a difference.  That is rare for me.  

That's wonderful that you all are having success with Dr. Nassif's pads @chiclet  and @curlygirl13 .  I've heard good things about his pads.  That's great that you can use it with sensitive/mild roseaca @curlygirl13 .

I'm also using niacinamide from The Ordinary @chiclet and I'm pleased with it.

Honored Contributor

I'll look for his pads in Costco, although I didn't care at all for that moisturizing oil that was full of silicones that was the TSV awhile back.  I won't even put it on my face anymore because I think it caused some of those hard white "pimples" on my face, even in places where I wouldn't normally develop a pimple, like below the eyebrow.

Are the pads salicylic acid or something else?

I don't like harsh abrasive exfoiants.  I can handle a very fine abrasive, but it really has to be gentle. Certainly not the apricot scrubs. I had the same problem with the Skinn DermaPeel.  Hated it.  If I had a place to sit in the shower I might use it on my feet, but not on my face.

Honored Contributor

I love Dr. Nassif's pads as well, and also some of The Ordinary Products, really nice products for a fraction of other products.......

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

@curlygirl13 wrote:

I agree about Dr Nassif pads.  I ordered them form HSN months ago and they are wonderful.  I use them every morning.  I do cut them in half as there is so much on them that I don't want to waste a full one.  I also like his Hydro Screen Serum.