Respected Contributor

Does amyone have knowledge of when the BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS for the cancer  campaign happens?  I can not remember but thought it was in the spring...........Thanks so much for those in the know!

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure, but BC Awareness month is October, so maybe then?

Trusted Contributor

Beauty with Benefits 10th Annual Celebration  Check back 5/1 to start shopping & tune in 5/17 from 7–9pm ET on HSN® & 9–11pm ET on QVC® for the shows.Hope this helps. I tried to make it bigger but couldnt. Found it by typing Beauty with Benefits in QVC search bar.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols - very soon! Looking forward to it

Here's the link to my thread for the 2021 event:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Beauty-With-Benefits/m-p/6903272/highlight/true#M790051

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@kathie66 wrote:

Beauty with Benefits 10th Annual Celebration  Check back 5/1 to start shopping & tune in 5/17 from 7–9pm ET on HSN® & 9–11pm ET on QVC® for the shows.Hope this helps. I tried to make it bigger but couldnt. Found it by typing Beauty with Benefits in QVC search bar.

@kathie66 @Boomernichols - HSN also has a new BWB page with banner for the event. Shopping starts May 1 and it's typically an EXCELLENT GWP goodie bag.

The earlier you make the purchase, the better the options are for the purchasing item. It's best not to wait for the on air event on May 17 as many purchasing options are sold out early and sometimes the GWP is also sold out before the on air event.

Each shopper can make a purchase at both Q and H to receive both GWP goodie bags. That's usually what I do and then I share with family/friends. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl . I appreciate this heads up.Smiley Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl . I appreciate this heads up.Smiley Wink

@shoesnbags - you're welcome! I will monitor and post the items to purchase when they are loaded, as well any info I can find about the contents of the goodie bags 

Honored Contributor

I did this last year and got both bags---most  items t were duplicates ---not going to participate this year--I have so much I need to use up.

Esteemed Contributor

That would be great @Chi-town girl .  I'll keep watch for your posts.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

That would be great @Chi-town girl .  I'll keep watch for your posts.

@shoesnbags - yes, I usually order something early while there are good options as some items sell out very quickly!