Trusted Contributor

Re: Can you use Copper P with Niacin?

@suzyQ3 😘 hiya!  I assumed she was using Retiniacin, an Isomers product.  My mistake!

@Valstybaby you can contact Isomers CS.  They can't tell you how another company's product will work with theirs, but I'm thinking they will know if niacin in some form will either work or not work.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 😘 hiya!  I assumed she was using Retiniacin, an Isomers product.  My mistake!

@Valstybaby you can contact Isomers CS.  They can't tell you how another company's product will work with theirs, but I'm thinking they will know if niacin in some form will either work or not work.

@Suebdoo, hi to you, too. Hope all is well. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 LOL my kindle gives word choices when I'm typing....guinea came up when I typed your name.  Hope you are well too!  I'm going to eat some magic gummies soon cuz I'm hurting a little. ( long story) then all will be well and I will make sure I don't watch the news.

@Drythe I'll share with you too if you're hurting 😎

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 LOL my kindle gives word choices when I'm typing....guinea came up when I typed your name.  Hope you are well too!  I'm going to eat some magic gummies soon cuz I'm hurting a little. ( long story) then all will be well and I will make sure I don't watch the news.

@Drythe I'll share with you too if you're hurting 😎

@Suebdoo, I hope the magic gummies cheer you up a bit. Along that vein, it's after 5:00 here, so see ya later. Smiley Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 cheers!  Now I have the song "its 5 o'clock somewhere in my head" TYVM 😈

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo

Thanks!  Yum yum yummy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

I know you can't use it if you use Vitamin C.

thanks

You can use copper with [2nd generation] vitamin c. I think that's the esters, but someone may know more about it.

Niacin is vitamin B3, and if you are taking a multi, these are always in a multi together. From what I know, they do work together; i.e., one would not cancel the other out.

eta: So I assume they are also compatible topically.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

thanks

@Valstybaby

During at least one of the Copper P presentations, Manuela mentioned that some copper products cannot be used with Vitamin C products BUT her Copper P is a different/better form and it can be used with Vitamin C products. I paid close attention because I use a Vitamin C product now & would not be happy if I needed to choose one or the other.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

thanks

@Valstybaby

During at least one of the Copper P presentations, Manuela mentioned that some copper products cannot be used with Vitamin C products BUT her Copper P is a different/better form and it can be used with Vitamin C products. I paid close attention because I use a Vitamin C product now & would not be happy if I needed to choose one or the other.

Thank you so much.   I use so much stuff that I sometimes get confused. Do you know if I can use it with Niacinimide?