Respected Contributor

Can you use Copper P with Niacin?

I know you can't use it if you use Vitamin C.

thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you use Copper P with Niacin?

@Valstybaby

I know from personal experience not to use it with BHA. Sorry I don't know about Vit. C.

The isomer's CS email is usually very responsive, I would ask them.  Better safe than sorry.

If you do contact them, please post what you find out.  Now I"m curious!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby please double check by emailing Isomers CS.  They are great!  I'm almost positive that you can use Isomers vitamin C with copper P. I'm thinking the Retiniacin would be ok because I have never heard it mentioned to not use together.  I'm totally guessing on that though.  Their vitamin C though , I am pretty sure of.

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Valstybaby

I know from personal experience not to use it with BHA. Sorry I don't know about Vit. C.

The isomer's CS email is usually very responsive, I would ask them.  Better safe than sorry.

@Drythe. Hi there !!  hope you are doing well😘

Ok no BHA with copper P?  I'm using them together.....well 15 minutes apart.  Am I defeating the purpose ?

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Valstybaby please double check by emailing Isomers CS.  They are great!  I'm almost positive that you can use Isomers vitamin C with copper P. I'm thinking the Retiniacin would be ok because I have never heard it mentioned to not use together.  I'm totally guessing on that though.  Their vitamin C though , I am pretty sure of.

I'm not using Isomers vitamin C so I don't use them together but I, unsure of the Copper P and Niacin (Paulas Choice).

Honored Contributor

I may be wrong, but I think that the OP is actually asking about niacin (see her subject line). In her post, she said that she knows she can use it with Vitamin C. I'm not confirming or denying the latter because I don't use Isomers. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Valstybaby

@Valstybaby

Sorry, my mind wandered.  I meant to say I don't know about using it with Niacin.  Duh.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Valstybaby

@Drythe. Hi there !!  hope you are doing well😘

Ok no BHA with copper P?  I'm using them together.....well 15 minutes apart.  Am I defeating the purpose ?

@Suebdoo

Hey friend!  Hope you are well also.

If you are combining the two successfully I don't know that they defeat one another.  

What I do know is that I tried it by 'cocktailing' the two together and burned my face.  I thought it was odd as my skin is in general OK with most things.  So, perhaps it's just me.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby, I see that you clarified what you were asking about just as I was posting the same. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

So I can use Copper P and Niacin together?