Trusted Contributor

Can you recommend a cheek, lip, eyeshadow all-in-one stick?

When I began my landscaping career many years ago, I stopped wearing makeup. These days, I think I could use a little color. Can y'all recommend an all-in-one stick, not expensive? I have seen such a thing, but I don't remember where.

Valued Contributor

Re: Can you recommend a cheek, lip, eyeshadow all-in-one stick?

[ Edited ]

Josie Maran Color Stick. The Spice and Vast Violet might be good shades for eyes, but I use mine mostly for lips and cheeks because I have oily lids. Edited to add these two shades are matte, so are the shades Love and the original Rosey. I don't own any with shimmer, yet. 

Honored Contributor

Three areas all the same color?  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know you said, not expensive, but I really love Nars Multiple Sticks. I use the color Riviera, it's very natural and not glittery. In the long run I can't say it's expensive because 1 tube lasts me about a year.

Im also waiting for Benefit posietint to come in the mail today.

I can't wait to here more suggestions because I'm a minimalist and only wear concealer mascara and some sort of color stick with a little lip balm.

Honored Contributor

Clinique/Neutrogena crayon style colors come REALLY close, but you'd have to experiment with colors to see which one could pull off the triple play for your particular complexion. 

I have a couple shades that easily do lip/cheek, but I need dark lip color and lighter eye shadow for example.

In a pinch, though I do have one color stick in a brownish tone that can work miracles in an emergency!

I'm thinking it may be time to give the Josie M a try too.

Esteemed Contributor

FLgardner, when I'm landscaping and gardening I only makeup lips and brows.  The products I use on my lips do double as cheek colour. They are: Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge (for lips and cheeks ) or Josie Maran's Color Stick.  I don't have to worry about either of these products moving around or rubbing off.  I usually don't wear eye shadow when I'm working.  I only use a brow product (either Laura Geller's Brow Gl pencil, Tarte's Amazonian Clay powder, or Anastasia DipBrow Mousse). Sometimes I apply mascara.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For every day I use an ELF color stick in pink lemonade.

It cost me like 2 bucks.  Maybe not even that.

I usually do my lips a bit darker, though.  I currently like Jordana gloss in BFF.

Ii also have the Josie Maran color stick, but find that it doesn't last.  And it's a little too sparkly for daytime.

Honored Contributor

Ulta makes one that good and it's only $10. 

1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Yeah ..... that doesn't make sense.   A stick for lips and cheeks will be easy, but putting the same color on your eyes ....  well,that would look odd.   Perhaps an all over bronzer would look better. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Yeah ..... that doesn't make sense.   A stick for lips and cheeks will be easy, but putting the same color on your eyes ....  well,that would look odd.   Perhaps an all over bronzer would look better. 

I thought the same thing until I tried it. Putting a blushy color on your eyelids makes you look sweet somehow...can't explain it exactly but I like it.Woman Happy Makes you look alive and perky.Woman Very Happy