Frequent Contributor

Can't use BE anymore... Tarte or Josie Maran as a replacement?:

Hi all!

About 5 years ago I started using BE and fell in love with it! I used it almost exclusively for all my makeup needs. However, about a year ago I started to develop an allergic reaction to the BE products that contained shimmer in any amount, no matter how small (ended up with runny nose and burning, itchy skin). So, at the suggestion of a BE store employee, I started using only matte BE products, and was again happy... until recently. I know minerals are supposed to be hydrating, but I'm sorry, my skin just looks DRY and old! I am sad to say this, but my love affair with BE is over.

I need to find another line of natural (or at least mostly natural) makeup that will be hydrating and moisturizing. Would Josie Maran be a good place to start? Tarte? Not sure...

FYI, I need a foundation (think I probably should try a liquid) with medium coverage, and some ideas for glowy looking skin (blush, highlighter/illuminator).... main thing is that I DO NOT want whatever it is I start using to sink into my lines and wrinkles... I"m 44 and have good skin but there are a few wrinkles starting.
Thank you so much for any advice you may be able to give!

Barbara