Respected Contributor

Re: Can someone help me out?

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

Search A299068. That is for the 3 piece combo that includes shampoo, conditioner, and olive oil body scrub. It's available as 32 oz. size in Falling in Love, Amazing Grace, and Pure Grace. I have the Falling in Love and I love it! 

Oh, man, I wish they would make it a little more clear what each one is. They all look so much alike. WEN does that with their body wash, body lotion, and conditioning cleanser, too. I don't wear my glasses in the shower and when all the bottles look so much alike, it's a recipe for ... not disaster, but some really awkward moments.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

Search A299068. That is for the 3 piece combo that includes shampoo, conditioner, and olive oil body scrub. It's available as 32 oz. size in Falling in Love, Amazing Grace, and Pure Grace. I have the Falling in Love and I love it! 

Oh, man, I wish they would make it a little more clear what each one is. They all look so much alike. WEN does that with their body wash, body lotion, and conditioning cleanser, too. I don't wear my glasses in the shower and when all the bottles look so much alike, it's a recipe for ... not disaster, but some really awkward moments.

@Alison Wonderland  I have a shampoo and conditioner that look exactly alike when I'm not wearing glasses, so I put a large "S" on the top of one and a "C" on the other.  You could do something like that with nail polish or permanent marker to make things less confusing.  

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

@Alison Wonderland  I have a shampoo and conditioner that look exactly alike when I'm not wearing glasses, so I put a large "S" on the top of one and a "C" on the other.  You could do something like that with nail polish or permanent marker to make things less confusing.  

Thank you, @mistriTsquirrel. That's an easy solution to an annoying problem! The WEN bottles were dark brown, but colored nail polish on the pump top could work. I just stopped buying them - even easier. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

Thank you, @mistriTsquirrel. That's an easy solution to an annoying problem! The WEN bottles were dark brown, but colored nail polish on the pump top could work. I just stopped buying them - even easier. Smiley Wink

@Alison Wonderland  LoL  That is one way to solve the problem.  Smiley Very Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org